𝟓𝟑.

Rebekah Pov

.............................................................................

I didn't bother knocking. I opened my eyes in surprise. Luna wasn't on the bed but on the floor on her knees, looking positively terrified. I followed her gaze to the mirror. I felt faint in the mirror was a hole. The home was in the shape of a bird. Not just any bird, but a starling. There was also blood running down from it.

Damon and Cami came in worried. Hope's cries sounded from the other room down the hall. Cami volunteered to go and get her because she didn't know what was going on. I bent down to Luna and got at her level Damon beside me, who put a comforting hand on her shaking body.

"Luna, what's wrong, tell me what happened," I whispered softly, trying to get her to talk to me.

She looked up at me with a tear-streaked face and a quivering lip. It looked like her whole body was vibrating. The lights in the room had been on, but now they were flickering widely. The floor started to shake, and things started falling off the dresser. I looked at Damon, this was going to get worse.

"Luna, please talk to me. I can help you." The lights stopped flickering, and the ground stopped shaking, it was now still.

Had Luna been the source of the ground shaking?

"It was her, the woman I've been dreaming about for the past couple of months." Damon looked at me and then Luna. He wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"What woman, sweetie?"

Luna sighed and shakily got up. She left the room, and I looked up at Damon worriedly. Maybe, I should have gone with her. Luna came back before I made my decision. She had a sketch pad in her hands. I smiled, remembering that Klaus had given her this. She flipped a few pages and then put it on the bed for Damon and me to see.

I let my mouth fall open in shock. Luna had been seeing my mother in her dreams, which was not a good sign.

"Esther," Damon whispered in a surprised tone.

"Your mother, if I would have known, I would have said something. I'm sorry..."

"No, no, no, it's isn't your fault. It is my deranged mother's. What has she told you?" I asked, fearing the answer. Luna's face seemed to pale slightly, "She said that I have to bring her back."

Damon sighed and leaned back on the bed. "Does this woman ever stay dead and quiet? Is that too damn much to ask for?"

"Did she say anything else?" I pressed on, wanting to know more. Luna winced but shook her head no. I could tell something was off, but decided not to push her since she was in such a fragile state of mind right now.

I kissed Luna on the cheek and left the room, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I went through my contacts and found who I was looking for. It was picked up, on the first ring.

"Hey, sister, how are you doing? Is there something wrong? You said you wouldn't call unless something was wrong. Did something happen?"

I smiled, hearing Kol's voice, I missed him so much. Though he could be so bloody annoying at times...

"Actually, Kol, that's why I called..............."