𝟏𝟗.

Kol Pov

.............................................................

"Kol absolutely not," hissed the Claire witch as she smirked, knowing for a fact that she had what I wanted.

I sighed in sadness. Feeling not only neglected but abused too. I had thought we were friends, maybe more...

Davina was holding the last of the chocolate chip cookie, dough ice cream in a bowl. Damon was sitting on a stool, eating a bag of cool ranch doritios laughed at me. I rolled my eyes. He could be annoying sometimes. I would have to remind him that one time I beat him with my bat, maybe that would quiet him.

"You know that sharing is caring right? Didn't you ever watch the care bears when you were a wee little girl?"

Davina gave me a weird look. Damon chuckled now, reading a magazine.

"Yeah, Davina, like Grumpy bear, Cheer bear, Tender-heart bear, and Wish bear," said Luna limping out of the doorway and grabbing some iced tea out of the fridge.

Davina tilted her head to the side, "Wait, I thought you couldn't watch t.v..."

Luna laughed.

"It wasn't at the cemetery, of course, Josh, introduced me to them."

"Hey, what's that I smell?" Luna sniffed the air, which Damon and I found funny.

"Is that chocolate chip cookie, dough ice cream? I thought that there wasn't anymore..." Luna trailed off, looking at Davina, a betrayed expression appearing on her face.

Davina started backing up, "Kol, is right sharing is caring." She looked at me with an evil glint in her eye, and I smiled. I knew what we were going to do.

I went behind her, and Luna went in front. We tried to get the ice cream, but Davina did a spell that made it go into the air, over the doorway to the kitchen. The three of us were all rolling around the floor laughing. Damon was too, but he was on a stool. At some point, I ended up on top of Davina, and everyone stopped laughing.

Luna got up and limped and went to sit by Damon who later said, "Your threesome just became a duo."

Davina blushed a light pink, and I found it to be quite adorable and very endearing.

The door to the kitchen burst open to reveal one of my favorite brothers. Klaus looked angry, which was not a good sign. Damon immediately moved away from Luna.

Doing so caused the stool to make a loud scraping noise on the tile, Luna smirked at Damon, and he hid his head behind the sports car magazine. I laughed at Salvatore's timidness and I was met by Klaus' evil glare. I shrunk back, hiding behind Davina, who had a sheepish smile on her face.

Klaus walked over to Luna. I narrowed my eyes, watching the scene unfold before me. Their little talks could be quite entertaining to watch, especially since I knew my brother was quite fond of my best friend.

"Are you alright, love? Your leg seems to still, be healing. How are you feeling today?"

Luna nodded and soon smiled after that.