𝟑𝟎.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I hurriedly made my way through the hallways and down the stairs. Everyone was there, and I mean everyone, even Jackson and Jake. I was about to say something when someone grabbed me by the shoulders.

I couldn't describe how I felt when I realized it was Finn. He leaned in close to my face, holding me tightly so I could move away despite desperately wanting to.

"We all have our part to play," he said, his breath fanned over my face.

Then he was gone.

Finn's disappearance was followed by a loud crash and a crack.

I rubbed my upper arms, feeling bruises starting to form.

A table in a corner was broken and Finn lay beside in the mess of splintered wood, struggling to get up.

Klaus gently put his fingers under my chin and lifted, thoroughly examining the bruises left by Finn's hands.

So, he hadn't been the one to throw Finn into that table. I suspected Kol did, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

"You cannot be bloody serious."

The room was silent as Klaus looked at Finn murderously.

I hid my face behind his shoulder. My arms were, wrapped around just one of his.

Here I was safe, here I was warm, here I was protected.

That's what I would be as long as I was with Klaus.

Hayley looked furious, and I could see Elijah holding her back. Jackson was glaring at Finn, and Jake was too. Marcel's vampires came down to, and they did not look happy, especially Thierry, Josh, and Diego. ( I was very close to them. We bonded over Netflix and the Xbox).

Damon came over to stand by me and nodded at Klaus. He was suddenly gone from my grip...

Davina and Kol came over to sit by me. Klaus continued to walk towards Finn. He picked him up and slammed him up against the wall with one hand.

"What were you thinking? Finn, are you out of your bloody mind?!"

Hayley had come over beside me and then so did Jackson and Jake. Elijah walked to Finn and placed his arms over his chest. I had never seen him so upset.

"My dear, dear brother, Finn, have you lost your mind? Did you honestly think that you would have no consequences because of your horrific actions?"

Finn said nothing until Klaus slammed him against the wall once more. Finn turned his head to wink at me, "I can see why you like her so much Nik, she has such a nice body."

Klaus snarled loud enough to make me jump.

Elijah ripped a table leg from a table and stabbed it through Finn's chest.