𝟏𝟎.

Cami's Pov

.............................................................

I sighed tiredly we had been up all night.

Luna still hadn't woken up and Klaus was furious.

Rebekah tried to calm him down by saying that she took in a lot of water and lost blood and that she probably just needed some rest.

Jake, Jackson's brother came in and out of the room from time to time looking at Luna. That didn't seem to help the case of Klaus' anger.

Everyone seemed to be worried, I was too. I used to think that vampires were incapable of caring for others more than themselves, but I could see now that I was wrong. I had misjudged them. They did have hearts.

Hayley was standing by Luna, her hand on her heart (which was still beating). I suppose it made Hayley feel more secure about her sister's well-being. Luna's legs had healed up, but she had lost an awful lot of blood.

I decided that I was going to go grab one of Luna's favorite snacks, I was sure that she would be very hungry when she woke up.

I told Hayley and Rebekah where I was going, I would have told Davina but she was asleep with her head on the couch where Luna was.

Before I could get out of the doors Kol appeared in front of me.

"Hello, darling, going somewhere." I smiled and said, "Yeah I was on my way out. I was going to pick up Luna some chili cheese fries her favorite. I figured she would be hungry."

Kol smirked and put his arm around my shoulders. "Well, I guess that means that I'm going with you. I need to make it up to her anyway." I smiled as we continued out the door. Sure Kol was annoying and infuriating to others (including me), but he was my friend. Even though sometimes I wanted to strangle him.

.............................................................

Klaus Pov

.............................................................

I was pacing around in my study angry.

I decided that this was better than going around on a murderous rampage.

The door opened and Elijah walked into my study. I didn't look at him "Is she awake yet?" I looked over at Elijah to see that his head was sideways examining my paintings.

"No", I sighed frustrated. I threw one of my paintings across the room. It shattered against the wall. I put my hands on my head and then broke the glass door to my bourbon cabinet. I grabbed a bottle and started drinking it.

This whole night had been terrible, when I first heard about it I thought it was one of the witches' tricks but then I saw her legs. I couldn't get them out of my head, the look of pain on her face.

I turned around to see Elijah staring at me with a peculiar expression on his face. "What are you doing here, don't you have to go tend to something?"

Elijah didn't say anything so I continued to drink when that bottle was empty I threw it on the ground shattering the bottle. I was going to grab another but Elijah got in front of the cabinet.