𝟓𝟓.

Rebekah Pov

................................................................

"Everything was barely decent until now, it's just....." I trailed off, not really knowing what else to say, or how to explain it.

"It's just what Rebekah," said Elijah after a few moments of silence.

"Luna."

Elijah was quiet for a minute and I heard the sound of glass being put on what it sounded like a wooden surface, he was drinking, shocker.

"I wonder if she is having the same problems as Niklaus."

I rolled my eyes only imagining all the crazy things my 1500-year-old hybrid brother could have done knowing that Luna wasn't there to calm him down.

"I think she is worse," I said biting my lip, I should not have said that.

Elijah was just so easy to talk to. "What do you mean by worse?"

He asked and I frowned and closed my eyes tightly. I really couldn't keep my mouth shut to save my life.

"Do tell Rebekah, so we can compare how many deaths have there been?" Elijah asked his voice suddenly persistent.

I sighed what was the point of lying any more, I wasn't much good at it anyway if I was being completely honest with myself.

"There haven't been any deaths, that I know of," I said carefully trying to gauge Elijah's reaction.

"That's not good," hummed Elijah in a low voice.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked, questioningly. I was very confused. So it wasn't good that Luna wasn't killing people.

He sighed I could almost see him putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "I have noticed that with my time with our brother Niklaus and the lovely Hayley, they seem a lot better after they kill or feed. I would imagine it's a form of release

"Has she changed lately?" Elijah asked, I could hear the buzz of the daily/nightly New Orleans traffic and the music. "What do you mean changed?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I mean has she been in her wolf form at all? I have also noticed that Hayley is in a lot of a better mood when she gets done running around at night in her wolf form. I asked her about it once and she told me that she felt free. Maybe that's what Luna needs right now, to feel like she has control of something."

"I don't know if she can go through that pain again right now Elijah. I think it's just too much, I mean her world was turned upside down and she didn't get to catch her breath. She misses Klaus so much it makes my heart hurt to see her like this, I swear sometimes Elijah that they are the same person sometimes. Everything she has ever known is us. The Mikaelson's, Hayley, her wolf pack. Now all of that's gone, ripped away from her because of our evil father wanting to seek his vengeance upon us. Before us, there was nothing but pain, suffering, and sadness for her. Cami thinks she had depression, insomnia, and anxiety, among other things. Elijah, sometimes she'll just curl up into a ball and just cry for hours, and there is nothing the three of us can do. Damon found her, last night, on the floor of the shower sobbing. She was shaking. Then all of this madness with our mother. I don't know how long I can do this Elijah. It just seems like everything is just falling apart. I need to hug Kol. I need to talk to Klaus and tell him that I'm sorry for all the times I've been stupidly mad at him. I need to tell you how much of an amazing brother you've been to me. So supporting and encouraging, even when no one else was there for me. I need to be able to see Hayley again because I felt like she was really my friend, not because she was feared by me because I was a Mikealson, but because she actually genuinely liked me as a person. I need to see Marcel, you don't know how badly it hurts, although many years have passed I can't seem to make myself get over him. I need to see Davina, she's one of the only witches I can stand to talk to. She has such a strong spirit and way of thinking. I need to be able to tell myself that everything is going to be alright. need to be able to tell Luna that everything is going to be alright, and not be lying."

My voice cracked up at the last part do bad I thought Elijah wouldn't understand me when I couldn't understand myself. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears off my face. The combination of the blood vodka and sleepiness must have gotten to me.

"That's it, Rebekah, just take a slow deep breath in and then out," Elijah spoke in one of his most soothing tones. I did as I was told.

"Klaus is just as bad. I assure you that you are not the only one dealing with a lot. He sleeps during the day and is awake at night. He prowls the streets like some animal looking for prey. When he isn't feeding on the innocents of this damned town when he is not helping Hayley master her new hybrid senses he paints. It's never landscapes, the sky, or oceans but Luna. She is everywhere in her wolf form, in the moon, in flowers. I honestly don't think he is completely sane at the moment because of her absence. I once heard him talking in his sleep he said her name over and over again. Hayley is just as bad, coming home with Klaus covered in blood from head to toe. It's at least five or ten people a night between the two of them. They always leave me a rather nasty mess to clean up so that's the highlight of my day, every day, every night it's endless. Kol is distraught, Davina was kidnapped a few weeks ago, I am surprised he didn't tell you. Then again I understand why he wouldn't too painful. Marcel and what's left of his vampire army do their best, it's just not good enough to go find Davina. Marcel spends most of his days with Klaus trying to make our stubborn hot-headed brother see reason. Of course, that's not working because you and I both know how he acts when things like this happen. We can't necessarily go looking, because of Mikeal. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was Mikeal who took her in the first place but I have not shared this theory with anyone but you. I think we should arrange a small get-together before this family falls apart completely."

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," I said, in a slightly shaky voice. I just wished we could all be together again soon. The Mikealson family is not meant to be separated, it's meant to stay/stick together, always and forever.

I turned around and tensed, feeling the hair on the back of my neck stand up as if I was being watched I turned around and almost shirked.

A man was standing outside, he was wearing a dark gray hoodie and what looked like to be a dark pair of jeans. I could only see the lower half of his face. The chin and mouth, looking at his face I felt my stomach plummet, eleven stories, I knew this man. I had seen him somewhere before.

He then smiled, crookedly like he could read my mind, and then he was gone, as fast as he had come. I shuddered and resumed speaking with Elijah. Why would someone just creep around our house like that? I walked over to the curtains and closed them for good measure.