𝟏𝟒.

Hayley Pov

.............................................................

I turned, expecting to find myself in my warm bed, that it had all been just a bad dream.

I was very wrong. I opened my eyes to find that it burned to do so.

So I shut them.

It took me a second to realize that I was lying in direct sunlight. I couldn't move much of my body. My hands were zip-tied, and so were my feet. This position was not only killing my back but also my stomach. I decided to not try and escape right away because I didn't want to risk hurting myself or the baby even more than we already were.

I looked around for Luna, but I couldn't see her. She had to be here. There was no way whoever took us would leave the only werewolf-witch hybrid behind.

I started shouting her name. I continued to look around, despite the feeling of hopelessness creeping up in my chest. I gasped, realizing where I was.

Whoever kidnapped us put us in the bayou in the old brittle cabin close to the dock. The door opened, and a man appeared. He had someone slung over his back.

"Tyler?"

He was just like I last saw him.

Vengeful and angry.

I didn't care for him as I did before.

Tyler said nothing and threw the body next to me. I screamed out, feeling pain, my heart breaking into pieces when I saw who it was.

Luna, my sister, my only family, covered in blood. She had a knife in her stomach, and multiple cuts, most likely made by the knife. It didn't look like she was breathing. Her clothes were bloody and ripped. She had been through a fight, that much was clear to me. Her hair wasn't in its side, braid it had come free. It looked like she had a halo surrounding her head. Her lips were pale, which was not a good sign. I tried to reach out and touch her, but Tyler kicked Luna against the wall.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed.

As her body hit the wall with a sickening crack, some of the pieces of wood gave out and some glass broke and fell on top of Luna. Only worsening her current state.

I was sobbing now.

How could someone be so evil? So cruel.

Klaus would never even think of doing this. I would love to see Klaus kill Tyler. Hell, I might even do it myself.

I wouldn't hesitate especially, after what he did to Luna and me and my baby girl. I wasn't sure who was going to get to him first me, or Klaus.

Whoever got to him I hoped that it was painful, his death.

Tyler looked at me and then back at Luna.

"So, Hayley, you've got a sister, and you are pregnant, is there anything else you would like to tell me?"