𝟏𝟖.

Agnes Pov

.............................................................

I grabbed a broom and started sweeping up the dirt and glass it was time to do so. Someone had to clean up this mess.

The funny thing was it always seemed to be me who was the one doing it. No one else in the coven would anyway. Every other witch was too busy sobbing over Sabine/Celeste.

I wasn't though, glad she was gone, one less disobedient witch to deal with. Sophy and I have been planning on how to kill Davina so that we could finish the harvest ritual and become more powerful.

The plan needed to fall through before my time came.

One day, soon, that Labonair hybrid would come for me. I wasn't naive enough to think that I would have a fighting chance, at least not against her.

I heard some scuffling outside, the sudden noises pulling me out of my thoughts.

I turned and propped the broom against the concrete wall. I walked outside and saw three people, one of who I vaguely recognized. She was supposed to be dead.

"Bostiona?" I asked.

The witch had supposedly died the night Marcel saved Davina. The other woman was young and looked to be in her mid-twenties. She had chilling blue eyes and red hair that reminded me of fire. The other one, a man, was tall and thin. He had dark skin, but his eyes looked like empty dark tunnels.

Trouble was visible on the horizon.

"We have been brought back to complete the task that Sabine Doboua failed to do." \

I cocked my head to the side, confused, "What task?"

Bostiona stepped forward and put her hands on my shoulders, "I'm sorry Agnes, but you won't be around to hear it."

I found myself thrown against a tomb. I fell to the ground, my heart beating out of my chest. I guess Luna wasn't going to kill me after all. I could feel the blood rush down my back. The tall dark man bent down and had a carved knife.

"You will have to do," said the man.

Those were the last words I heard before he carved onto my skull. I fell into darkness, not being able to resist the pull.

.............................................................

Klaus Pov

.............................................................

"Good morning, little wolf," I said as I walked passed Hayley.

I was in a good mood today, and I was sure that no one could ruin it.