𝟔.

.............................................................

Rebekah Pov

.............................................................

I sat up wide-eyed, I shivered although I wasn't cold, I had the chills.

Someone was screaming.

I sped to Luna's room, I was one of the last to arrive there.

Luna was on the floor. Thrashing around screaming, blood was everywhere. Lashes were appearing on her skin every so often. She was shaking like a leaf. I feared for her life. There was so much blood.

I looked at my brothers and Hayley unsure about what to do.

Klaus' face was in an expression that I couldn't read. A thousand years and I've never seen him make a face like that. He was the first to react much to my surprise. He bent down and put his hand on her head.

"Her temperature is rising. Get her into the water. That may interrupt and slow the process of the lashes being, created."

Elijah sped to her, picked her up gently, and left.

My brother went into the pool holding Luna in his arms. At first, she tried to struggle, but then she relaxed. The cold water must have been helping her. She wasn't screaming now, and that was a relief. I didn't ever want to hear her scream like that again.

She sounded like she was in so much pain. Hayley held out a towel, and I helped her wrap it around Luna. Elijah was supporting all of her weight as she was too weak to stand. Klaus came around in front of her with some cloth and started wiping all the blood off her face and neck.

Hayley then gasped and covered her mouth. I looked to see that Luna had some Latin words carved onto her chest. Luna fell limp in Elijah's arms.

Klaus took her out of Elijah's hold, "I think I know someone who can help." He brushed back some of the pieces of hair on Luna's face with care.

"Everyone, gather all the things that you can carry. I'll be at the compound," stated Klaus without waiting for anyone to say something. He secured Luna's head on his chest and sped off leaving me, Elijah, and Hayley alone.

After packing up some clothes, I went to help Hayley, which didn't take long. I felt bad for her, Hayley's hands were shaking so badly that she couldn't hold any clothing in her hands, the poor girl was miserable. I pulled her into a hug, and Hayley started crying.

I was startled because she was so strong, and to see her break almost broke me too.

"I just found her Rebekah, what if...I can't lose her." I shushed her and rubbed her back to try and soothe her.

"Listen, we didn't lose her she's just had a rough night, alright? Klaus is with her you know as well as I that he wouldn't let anything happen to her..." Hayley nodded and pulled away and asked, "Do you think we should pack some clothes for her."

I smiled, "There you go, that's the spirit. Now let's get to it."

When we reached the closet it took us a while. Hayley and I ended up packing practically everything. I put my arm around Hayley's shoulder to comfort her. As we descended the stairs Elijah was already there with the door open he took our bags and put them in the trunk of his car.