𝟑𝟐.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

My heart stopped as I heard a scream, it was Rebekah, Elijah, looked at me before he sped inside.

Despite being dizzy, I could see Klaus standing above her.

This was much worse than I had imagined. I had to act and act quickly.

I ignored Elijah and threw myself in front of Rebekah.

He looked so un-Klaus-like. This wasn't the man that took me out to watch artists paint and listen to jazz. This wasn't the man I had feelings for, this wasn't the man I knew.

His eyes were glowing gold. Spidery-like veins appeared beneath them. He growled at me, but I remained where I was.

Klaus was angry right now, but not angry enough to hurt me. He promised. Klaus didn't break his promises to me, ever.

I briefly turned behind me and looked at Rebekah. I told her to get out before I looked back at Klaus.

She limped over to Elijah and fell in his arms. Marcel appeared around the corner, looking bloody. A red-headed witch was behind him smiling.

I wasted no time and raised my hand, sending Genevieve through a wall. It collapsed around her.

Telekinesis was useful at times like this.

Klaus tried to get to Marcel, but I got in front of him. Just like I had gotten in front of Rebekah.

He growled again but didn't move me like I had been expecting.

I didn't look at him in fear or cowardliness.

That would be the wrong thing to do.

He had said that I saw through him. That's what I was going to try to do now.

"Go," I said to Elijah, not taking my eyes off of his.

The silence told me that he was hesitating. He didn't want me here alone with Klaus.

I licked my lips, noticing how dry they had gotten.

"Elijah."

There was a sound of air whooshing, and without turning, I knew that he had left, along with Rebekah and Marcel.

Klaus finally moved past me, but I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"This isn't you."

He tensed before turning around to face me.

"Luna, you don't know the real me...I don't want to hurt you, please, just go..."

I folded my arms across my chest, not planning on leaving anytime soon.