𝟔𝟐.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

"Come in," I said, hearing knocking on my door. I was sitting on my bed reading through some of my few grimoires.

When I felt a weight on my bed. I turned, surprised, to see Klaus. He was dressed in a dark gray henley, leather jacket, and jeans. Which didn't help my concentration, it was one of the shirts I had dreamed about. I could almost feel the soft fabric sliding through my fingers and onto the floor....then we kissed....and touched....and kissed again...

I shivered, getting goosebumps, remembering when his lips brushed lightly against mine. It felt so real...I wanted it to be real.....

My dreams weren't always about us in and out of the sheets.

They were about him loving me too. Eating dinner, watching movies, getting married, going to the beach and looking at the sunset, painting that sunset later that night...

Before I could talk to him, even be in the same room without stressing out. But now I couldn't.

I wasn't sure that I loved him, given the fact that I'd never been in love. Thinking about that four-lettered word and Klaus at the same time made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Giddy and giggly like how Davina got when she would talk about how much she loves Kol. I wanted to talk to someone about my feelings, to the deepest depths of them. But before I thought about love, there were more battles to be fought and more bad people to get rid of. Everything was so complicated, yet my feelings for Klaus were the only thing that brought me a sense of clarity.

 After everything, I felt like I needed him more than ever, and he needed me. In that sense our feelings were mutual.

"I thought I would try to convince you to stay."

I laughed, closing the books I had been looking at. What was the point? I had already prepared enough, I couldn't be more ready than I already was.

"Klaus, I know you don't want me to be there, but I have-"

"No, you don't. You shouldn't feel responsible for leaving Kol. You did what he wanted you to do. Kol is a grown man, he has learned to live with his actions for quite some time. What if it was me and I had told you to leave."

"Then I wouldn't have listened to you, I would have stayed."

It was quiet, and I closed my eyes, fighting back the tears. Someone could die tonight, and it would be all my fault. Someone could get taken. And it was all because of me because I had listened to Kol and ran away.

I was being selfish, how was I supposed to help everyone when I couldn't even help myself? Let alone hold it together, hold myself together long enough.

"What's the difference between Kol and me?" Klaus asked, standing up.

"Difference doesn't matter, not in that scenario. If I could go back, I would have stayed, but I-I was afraid. Terrified of Finn, not Esther, he said some things... But I wouldn't leave you like I left him. I would've tried to save you like I should've tried to save Kol. And Elijah is in trouble because of me."

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 ¹  ☆  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें