𝟒𝟓.

Davina Pov

.............................................................

I hesitated at first, but when I saw Kol slam Luna into the wall, I knew that it was time for me to get the hell out of there.

Luna was better than some good friend. She was willing to have herself hurt rather than me.

I ran hard to the compound. Not stopping to get a drink or catch my breath. Luna's life was in danger, and so was Kol's. I loved both of them to death and didn't know what I would do without them. The moon was out and full. Luna would start changing by now if she was even still alive.

I hoped and prayed that she was, that they both were.

I burst into the compound and regretted it. Francesca's brothers weren't human but werewolves. The glowing gold of their eyes told me that.

They were attacking Elijah, who was doing his best to hold his ground. Rebekah was standing over a very still Marcel, Damon, and Josh. Cami was also on the floor next to Damon she had a nasty bite on her neck. A werewolf attempted to bite Elijah and Rebekah, but I waved my hand, and they all fell to the ground. Their neck snapped. Dead.

I didn't feel bad. Not for a second. Even though it was the first time, I had killed for them. I considered the Mikealsons to be my family. I would die for them in a heartbeat, and not just for Kol either. I loved all of them. It wasn't my fault if someone made the mistake and tried to harm one of them. I was only doing what came naturally. Trusting my instincts, protecting the ones I loved. My loyalty wouldn't waver for anyone or any material objects....

I bent over trying to take deep breaths this was going to get worse.

"Luna is alone with Kol. Something was wrong...he was acting differently like he couldn't control himself. The snake probably used the same thing she did on Stefan. I awoke briefly to see her draining his energy."

Rebekah took out another one of Francesca's men by ripping his heart out. She then flipped her hair back out of her face. "Where are Hayley and Klaus?"

I asked worriedly. Elijah took out a handkerchief and started wiping the blood on his hands.

"The witches took Hayley, and Klaus is after them as we speak. We should be going now," said Elijah as he began to walk fast out of the compound and into the night. Rebekah and I followed closely behind

"Davina, do you know where Hayley could be," said Elijah looking at me. I nodded and looked at both of the original vampires as I spoke.

"Yeah, they would go to the church since they can't go to the cemetery."

Elijah nodded, and we continued down the path to the church. We all started running when we started hearing the screaming.

.............................................................

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I blinked a couple of times and stared up at the ceiling. My head turned, hearing the doors open and Hayley screaming, "No no no!!!"

I took a deep breath and tried to move it was small at first, but it was an improvement. I stood up with difficulty, it was very painful, so I knew I wasn't fully healed yet.