𝟓𝟒.

Rebekah Pov

.............................................................

"Sister, are you sure that's what you saw?"

I rolled my eyes. This was the fifth time he had asked me this question. Why would I joke about something this serious, only he would try and pull something like that.

"Yes, Kol, it was a starling surely you remember the bird's mother used to be fond of. Did I mention that there was also blood dripping down below it?"

There was a pause, and I wondered for a moment if he had hung up on me.

"No, you didn't mention that part."

I picked up on his tone. Kol sounded upset and tired. "Kol, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" I asked worriedly. "It's nothing, really I'm just tired."

I nodded, not wanting to press him too far, he could be very angry very fast something he shared with Klaus and me. The only difference was I had a little more control than the two of my older brothers.

"So, how are things going over there?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, besides, the fact that mother is trying to torment Luna, not great." I heard his breath catch when I said, Luna.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's just a little shaken up that all."

"Well, Rebekah, it was nice speaking with you, but I have to go somewhere, so I'll just give the phone to Elijah."

Before I could say anything, I was put on hold.

I went into the living room, and I sat on a peach-colored sofa patiently waiting. "Rebekah, is everything alright? Kol just explained to me about what happened, I just wanted to make sure."

"Yeah, Elijah, everything is just great," I snapped unintentionally.

I ran my hands through my hair feeling frustrated. "Rebekah, how is everyone?"

I sighed, getting up and opening the curtains, it was morning. The house was quiet which meant that everyone was sleeping. I mean we did have a pretty rough night. Luna was having a rough nine months.