𝟓𝟗.

Davina Pov

.............................................................

It was a miracle I had made it here. I had somehow managed to succeed.

Kol was standing beside me, and so was Marcel. It had been so long since I saw both of them. Since I had seen everyone in one room. Despite how tired I was, it felt good to be with everyone again. Rebekah was next to a worried Damon and Josh. Stefan was in the far corner of the room. I wondered why he was here. I had heard that whatever Genevieve gave him still caused some unpleasant adverse effects. I couldn't help but feel bad. Klaus was standing in between Hayley and Elijah. Jackson was also in the room, but he was standing mostly away from everyone, like Stefan. Jake was downstairs, babysitting Hope along with Cami. Klaus felt more comfortable with Cami being with Jake while he watched Hope.

"What do you mean, fought with Mikael?" Asked Elijah, who seemed to have dark circles under his eyes like everyone else.

Fatigue had replaced joy at the compound. I wanted things to go back to the way they used to be.

"I mean, he was complaining about the spell taking too long, and words were said, and he put his hands on her shoulders. That's when Luna pushed him." A scoff sounded from the corner of the room. I looked away from Elijah and glared at Stefan.

I noticed that everyone in the room do the same. Klaus stepped forward but Hayley put her hand on his arm, he shot her an annoyed look. "Do you have something to say, brother?" Asked a cool voice that matched his eyes, Damon, Stefan's older brother.

"No, I-I uh, I'm sorry it's just- I need to get out of here."

Then he was gone. Poor Stefan, poor Luna, poor everyone......

A shock went through me, and images became visible in my head. It felt like I was drowning, my strength was just being zapped away.

I could faintly hear the grumbling voice of Mikael, and another voice I didn't recognize, although I could tell it was female. Another voice jumped into the conversation, clearly male. His voice was very familiar, and the way he spoke sounded like Finn's. But that was impossible. Finn was killed by Klaus. I then walked into the room and screamed, although no one could hear or see me. At the women's feet lay Luna. I couldn't tell if she was breathing. I noticed that Mikael had an odd expression on his face and not one of hate or anger. Luna coughed and sat up. She began crawling away from the three, but the man grabbed her by the hair and forced her to stand up. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear, and I saw her grow pale. The woman next to Mikael frowned looking worried before her expression shifted and turned more sinister. Like she was being taken over by something, the woman grabbed her head and Mikael continued to look almost worried...

I gasped, sitting up relieved to see everyone in the room again. I tried to open my mouth to speak, but no words came out. Hayley handed me a glass of cold water, which I drank back happily.

"Luna is in big trouble," I said, breaking the silence.

"And how did you know that it wasn't just some dream?" Asked Hayley stepping forward with a look of grimace on her face. "I can't explain it, but it wasn't a daydream, it was something powerful. Things are about to go down...Esther, Mikeal, Finn, Luna....."

I then felt dizzy, and the last thing I could remember is falling, and a familiar pair of arms caught me.