𝟔𝟗.

Leo Pov

............................................................

I shifted my feet trying not too look nervous and anxious. That would give off the impression that some thing was wrong. I was surprised that wasn't her at the door. But I was happy to find that she wasn't living alone, like her mother had been when she was her age. My mind felt like it was running a million miles an hour as questions popped in and out of my head. How was this going to go? What could possibly go wrong? Was she going to believe me? Should I have brought Chris with me just so they could do a blood test or a DNA? I knew they would match. Even if they looked nothing alike. It wouldn't matter, this was blood and DNA. What would I say to her, Luna? She was Madeline's daughter after all. I would have to say some thing to her, about her mother I was sure that she didn't know much. Being brought up in a witch's cemetery and all didn't exactly mean that they had family encyclopedias or family tree's with a written description of that person's life. What exactly was the right thing to say to her? What shouldn't I say to her? Does she look any thing like Madeline? Does she look more like her father?

How ever I did not have much time to collect my self or my thoughts because the door opened to reveal a man. I wasn't relaxed at all though, he looked intimidating. His aura seemed to radiate bad things, but some of the things were good. Which was odd Cole's aurora used to be the same. Although my whitelighter senses told me to be cautious, and I usually trusted those. He looked powerful, there was no way he could be human. Of course I doubted that any one in this house was human. Like her mother, I was sure that Luna was drawn to the supernatural creatures of this world and others. It would be strange thing if she wasn't.

"And who might you be?" The man asked folding his arms over his muscular chest. He had the touch of an English accent, that made him sound more intimidating than he already was if that was possible. I thought for a moment of how to reply to that, should I do this more business professional, or personal. Maybe I could do a bit of both. Luckily I carried pictures of Madeline every where I went. It wasn't creepy or at least I didn't think it was. It was just a nice feeling to have her be with me every where I went, and every where I was going. I wanted to carry her with me some where else besides my heart. The thing was I never did this with Piper. I never carried pictures of her around on me. Maybe it was because I loved one more than I loved the other. Maybe because it would feel wrong because of her and Dan. I just didn't have the heart to tell any one. Tell any one that I had been in love with Madeline, I was sure I still was. It was clear back then, at that time that she didn't have the same feelings for me, but I still loved her. Knowing that I could never have her as mine only made her more desirable.

Getting back to reality I just decided to be honest and truthful. There was no point in lying if I was going to have to earn Luna's trust. Maybe this was some sort of test, that I had to pass. Maybe I had to go through him to get to her. Not physically because he would win even if I was an angel. Because right now he was looking like the devil himself.

"Well my name is Leo Wyatt. But you could also say that I am an angel, but right now at this moment in time I am a messenger." The man said nothing but tilted his head to the side looking me up and down studying me. He seemed to be very observant even more so than myself. "And who might you be a friend of Luna's?" I asked the silence making me more uncomfortable as the seconds passed on. The man looked up at me a small smirk gracing across his features. Making him look more malevolent than before (If that was even possible). "As a matter of fact I am, a very good friend of hers. And Leo my name is Klaus and I am not an angel." He said the word friend oddly like that wasn't what he really wanted to say.