𝟏𝟑.

Luna Pov

.............................................................

I groaned in anger. All of a sudden, this guy, Damon, shows up and ruins my and Klaus' plans. I would've had a different reaction, but Klaus was busy most of the time, so we rarely got to hang out as much as we used to.

Luckily Hayley came and offered to take me out for the day.

She said that Klaus gave us permission to leave, which really surprised me. I knew that he could be possessive and over-protective, but I wasn't complaining.

Hayley had gotten out of her weird hot/cold phase, and now the compound was neutral. I went out on the balcony to my room, and the air was a little chilly even though it was still summer, and there was a breeze. I decided to wear something comfortable but also nice, I picked out a long-sleeved green dress that stopped at my knees. I also had on a pair of boots that were just below my knees. I decided to take a pair of black leggings in case I got too cold.

I wore my hair to the side in a braid that Hayley helped me with. We were out of the door in no time. Elijah tried to stop us but he let us go after Hayley said a few words to him.

The clouds were gray and you could hear thunder in the distance which was a sure sign of rain. Nothing had happened so far yet. Hayley and I just had lunch, it was nice. She had some salad and I had a cheeseburger.

I honestly didn't understand how she could eat a salad, I called it rabbit food because to me that's exactly what it was.

We were in a clothing store now and Hayley had just gone to the bathroom.

I had just changed into the second outfit that I had brought. It was too chilly for my comfort, but I kept the boots. I was looking around at some random things, just wasting time, and then someone grabbed me from behind.

Their hands grabbed my elbows, wiping me around. Not easily either.

I looked up to see it was a guy, "Who the hell are you?"

The man pushed me to the floor and I rolled on my back and looked but everyone else in the store had gone.

I touched my lip it was bloody. I got up and tried to run to the bathroom to warn Hayley. Another guy appeared in front of me instead of standing there waiting for whoever it was to get me I kicked the guy in front of me between the legs and he dropped to the ground, holding himself.

I jumped over him and made it to the bathroom but no one was in there, Hayley was gone.

I went back out and saw that the first guy who had confronted me (the one that had pushed me on the ground) had Hayley slung over his back, she was unconscious.

She was zip-tied and gagged.

"Get her Dwayne", said the man who had my sister. I turned too late, his hands wrapped around my neck and he twisted but I stomped hard on his foot and back-handed him.

The man Dwayne got up and grabbed a knife from out of his pocket. He held it up and went for my face but I covered my face with my arm, taking the blow.

Dwayne kicked me into a bunch of clothing racks. I was going to have a lot of bruises, my arm was bleeding like crazy. I tried to smear it everywhere, on the floor and the clothes. Hoping someone could find me and Hayley because of my blood.

Dywane dragged me out by my feet and I yelled and screamed for someone to help me and Hayley.