𝟕𝟕.

Luna Pov

.........................................................

"Luna, how long have you been awake?" Asked Klaus as he walked into the room, noticing Freya, the candles, and the maps that lay on the table.

I ignored his question which is something I didn't normally do. In fact, I've never done it until now.

"Leo is here in New Orleans and Chris is in Mystic Falls," I said looking at the crystal that dangled in Freya's hand. It had just started moving. Not circling but darting back and forth at a rapid rate.

"And how did you come across this information?"

"One of my ancestors...Phoebe...told me that Leo was here and that Chris was in Mystic Falls. Using the spell that she gave me helped me determine that Chris was somewhere underground. Freya is currently trying to find Leo." I replied looking up to see that he didn't have a happy look on his face, he looked upset. Probably because I was awake and not sleeping like I was supposed to be. He hated it when I didn't sleep.

There was the sound of the crystal hitting the map, I swear I could feel my heart stop.

"He's here," Freya announced looking up from the map and putting the necklace down.

"Where exactly?" I asked my mind racing as she walked out of the room, I followed her as did Klaus.

"I mean he is at the compound." She said before walking into the entryway where Cole stood. Leo was on the ground next to him pale, bloody, and dirty. I felt relief when I saw his chest moving. He was breathing. That was a good sign.

My eyes then moved over to the person Cole currently had in his grasp.

He was tall with brown hair and blue-green eyes. He had this look on his face. Almost like he was suppressing a smirk.

"I found him digging Leo up," Cole said gesturing to the person he held in front of him.

I went to Leo looking him over. He looked dehydrated judging by how chapped his lips were. He was cut multiple times by some type of blade and the wounds didn't seem to be healing which was strange because he had told me that he was an angel/white-lighter.

"The knife they used was most likely laced with dark-lighter poison. If you were wondering why he wasn't healing. It's not enough to kill him just enough to make him suffer..." Trailed off the man who was being held by Cole.

"Dark-lighter poison?" I trailed off looking up at the man in confusion. How could he know that? Maybe he was the one who did it. But then why had he been trying to dig him up?

Cole frowned. "I think it's time for an interrogation. Luna, Freya would you kindly leave the room? Things could get ugly."

"Well good luck with that. I won't talk, I don't care what you do to me. There is only one person in this room I'll talk to."

"And who would that be?" Cole asked before any one of us could say something.

The man looked over at me with a smirk on his face. Tilting his head to the side as his eyes ran over me.

I shifted my feet uncomfortable by his gaze.

"Her."

.........................................................

Cole Pov