𝟕𝟑.

The day before the wedding

.........................................................

Hayley Pov

.........................................................

I sighed turning over in my bed...stretching.

I then sat up realizing that today was my last day as Hayley Marshall.

Tomorrow, I would be Hayley Marshall-Kenner.

Tomorrow I would be Jackson's wife.

I ran my hand through my hair pushing it back and out of my face.

But today I still had last-minute plans to make. Last-minute trips to stores.

Who knew planning a wedding could be so tiring?

.........................................................

After brushing my teeth and getting dressed I headed downstairs. I looked around with wide eyes noticing all the people. I recognized most of them. I then winced remembering that there was supposed to be a meeting today, before the wedding.

I walked into the crowd of people, trying to get threw them. Some waved, others smiled. I smiled back but continued walking. I didn't have the time to stop and talk to every individual person, and to be honest I didn't really want to.

Rebekah had ordered that all of us. Well, all the girls had to wake up early so we could talk about the plans for today before me and Luna were dragged into the meeting. It was led by Mary, Jackson's grandmother. So I wasn't expecting this to just be a fifteen-minute thing. This meeting was at least going to take two hours if I was lucky. I mean we even had assigned seats.

Luna would be sitting next to me, and Jackson would be sitting on the other side of me. Jake would be beside him.

I had finally made it threw the crowd and into the kitchen.

Rebekah, Davina, my sister, and even Cami was here. I had invited Freya to join us even at the wedding. But she had declined. Saying that she didn't want to intrude and that she was busy.

"Are you ready for tonight?!" Rebekah asked. I smiled and looked down knowing what she had meant.

Rebekah had planned a bachelorette party. A small one. It wasn't even a real party. We were just going out to eat, we were going to go to a club, and then a couple of bars. Just us girls. I couldn't help but look forward to it. I was hoping to talk to Luna about her feelings for Klaus. If she was really serious or not. If this thing was going to pass any time soon. I wanted to know if her 'crush' would grow into something more. I wanted to warn her.

The last thing I wanted her to have was a broken heart.

.........................................................

Elijah Pov

.........................................................

"Is there something wrong Elijah?"

I looked up to see Marcel studying me with an odd expression on his face.