"It was not her fault," said Klaus venomously, standing next to Kol.

"Don't you think I know that, but Luna doesn't feel that way-"

"Shhh," Hayley whispered, her brows drawn together, she was concentrating on something.

The french doors opened revealing a worried-looking Josh.

"Umm, Luna just left the compound, and she looked like she was in pain," he said, just talking to Klaus, who looked angrier than ever.

"And you didn't stop her," Klaus said, folding his arms over his chest. Josh sighed, "Look, man, I did what you asked of me, but she pulled the friend card."

Hayley sighed, turning to Klaus. "What are we going to do?" Klaus sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm going to go with her, cure Elijah so maybe he can talk some sense into her because this is getting ridiculous."

Hayley frowned, looking at me and Kol. She turned to leave with Klaus, but he stopped her.

"Oh no, Hayley, you have to stay here and tell everyone here to pack."

"Pack," I asked, confused. "Yes, Stefan pack. We are going to go join Rebekah, so we can get away from all of this bloody madness and celebrate the holidays."

I smiled, finding myself liking the plan. It would be nice to get away for a while. The Mikealson family always had something interesting going on. I was glad to find myself a part of it.

"Wait, who is all coming?" Asked Kol.

Klaus sighed, "I don't have time for this." And then he was gone presumably to find Luna, of course.

.............................................................

Cami Pov

.............................................................

"Hey, isn't it a little too early to be day drinking?"

I was smiling. My boyfriend being at the place where I worked made me happy. So happy I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, even when I cleaned up someone's vomit.

Of course, I felt bad, horrible for Elijah, but I wasn't going to let my worry take over my mind and loom over me like an invisible fog. I couldn't be more grateful for his presence. Damon came with his challenges, but he made things easier at the same time.

"Well, first of all, it's never too early for day drinking, and besides, I didn't come here for drinking."

I looked up at him, confused. I poured some vodka into a shot glass and gave it to the person who asked for it, not even bothering to look at him, my gaze focused primarily on Damon, who was smirking at me.

"So, if you didn't come here for drinking, then what did you come here for?" I asked, leaning over the counter.

Damon leaned closer to bringing his hand up and brushing a piece of hair out of my face. His fingertips lingered.

"For you, of course."

I smiled and looked down, blushing.

"You are something else, you know that."

"I know."

Before our conversation could go any further, my name was called. It was one of my fellow bartenders, he had said something about a mess. I turned back to Damon.