Husband Perospero X (Pregnant) Wife Reader (Pt 3)

Comenzar desde el principio

This time is a boy.

And he is huge.

He is about thrice the size of his sister.

Now your oversized belly made sense.

At first you thought it was just one big baby, but 2?!

Its no wonder you were so miserable.

You wanted to have your babies with you but the doctor took them to run a few tests on them to make sure they're healthy.

You were so exhausted from the labor that you just wanted to sleep but Perospero wanted to name the babies before you did.

Perospero- "Have you thought of any names, Perorin?"

You- "I am too tired to think of any.."

Perospero- "I know, but f you don't mind, Perorin, I have thought of some."

You- "Please tell me."

Perospero- "For our son, Taffy."

You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

Of course, leave it to your husband to name the children after food like his family.

You weren't very keen to the name idea, but right now you were more than willing to agree to it if it meant you could go to sleep.

You- "I'm fine with Taffy..and for our daughter?"

Perospero- "Ribbon."

You were suddenly taken aback by the name.

You didn't hate the name perse, but the flavor of the Ribbon Candy is what had you questioned.

You- "Ribbon?...but Peros...you hate mint."

Perospero- "Indeed I do."

You- "So why pick Ribbon to name our daughter?"

Perospero- "Because although the flavor is not my favorite, Perorin, the candy is still beautiful to look at."

He then leaned down to whisper in your ear.

Perospero- "Just like that garment you wore on my birthday, you know...the one with the ribbon on the front."

You were a bit embarrassed that he brought it up.

You blushed madly that you decided to just pull the covers over your head.

You- "I'm going to sleep now..."

Perospero- "Kukuku, sweet dreams my Candy Girl."

_________________

*A month later*

Once you were medically cleared a week after delivewring your bundles, you went back home with your husband and 2 babies.

So far all you've been doing is resting.

Pushing out 2 babies has made you incredibly sore and it completely drained the energy you had left in your body.

Luckily your husband and his sibling were more than willing to help you with the babies while you recovered.

About a month later you were finally able to stand and that's when you wanted to tell Perospero that you can take over.

You were fixing bottles for the babies when you saw your husband feeding Taffy a hard candy.

You- "Perospero!! Why are you giving our children candy?? They don't even have teeth yet!!"

Perospero- "I know, Perorin, but they are fast learners."

You looked down at Taffy and saw him licking the hard candy.

You- "Peros, they can't eat candy all the time."

Perospero- "Why not? I've heard that a mother's milk tastes sweet, so how is this any different, Perorin?"

You- "You're unbelieveable."

You looked away and went to go check on Ribbon as she sleeps.

As you smiled at the sleeping girl, you felt Perospero walk up behind you.

He then reached down to caress Ribbon's cheek while still holding Taffy.

Perospero- "Thank you (Y/N) for giving me 2 beautiful children, this is the greatest birthday present anyone has ever given me."

You turned to him as he gave you a gentle smile, returning one back to him.

You- "I never would've done it without you."

Perospero- "Neither would I."

We both looked down as Ribbon wakes up.

Perospero- "Every time I look at her, I just know she will be just like her mother, Perorin."

You- "You think she looks like me? But we won't know for certain until much later."

Perospero- "But I do know for a fact, Perorin, she hates all the candies I've given her thus far."

You- "She does? Well have you tried giving her a mint flavored candy?"

Perospero- "I didn't plan on giving that to her."

You- "Why not?"

Perospero- "I'm afraid she will like it, Perorin."

You- "But so what if she does? I like mint."

Perospero- "Which is why I refuse to give it to her."

You- "Aww Peros...Afraid that she won't be a daddy's girl?"

Perospero- "I am afraid she will be a mama's girl."

You- "And what's that supposed to mean?"

Perospero- "It means I refuse to lose in the first word challenge."

You- "But that's not for quite some time."

Taffy- "Mmmm..MMMM...MMM.."

Perospero- "That's what you think...Candy Girl."