@_ScarlettWilson_

winner from: Dream awards

Category: Chicklit/ romance 

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

I believe it's when you actually sneak into the coffee shop before it starts raining... That's when its best. What can I say? I'm addicted to Caffeine. I also remember one instance from college, when college.. too cheesy, I started raining heavily when I was outside.. and best part was I didn't drive my car there. Took out my phone, no charge just great! Then this random guy from our college asked me to get in his car and dropped me. The ride was AwKarD.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yeah, still am. Though this book has made great progress in the mainland, as a manga and on other sites, we'd love to make it more popular.

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere. Start by getting something - anything - down on paper.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask ' If you had to do something differently as a child or teenager to become a better writer as an adult, what would you do?', but whom that question will be posed to remains a big mystery. 

 5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Publishing deals, I think the company's got around hundred publishing deals for the weekly magazines before for other books, so it's not that exciting for us anymore. We often go and get some drinks or boss gives a treat.

6 what's one Wattpad goal?

This is an impossible one, but we want to get famous worldwide, rather than just in the mainland.

 7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Fav celeb, that would be Jeon Jungkook.. I have been to their concert like 4 times, I guess. Was able to meet Taehyung and Jimin, like was in a meter range.. not exactly meeting, but yeah. What I would do? I don't think I'll be doing anything as taking eyes off him is pretty hard.

 8 what's your favorite book

I  personally love all the books by Leo Tolstoy, Jane Austen, Noel Streatfield, and Charles Dickens. It's too many to name!

9 what's your favorite snack? 

Does Caffeine count? Some of the others are cheesecake, pizza, and burger maybe.

10 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

the book is like usually completed before I publish it. I mostly publish a chapter when I have 10 already edited in draft in Wattpad. A chapter every 2/3 days. 

11 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

New Year's Eve, I mean like nothing could beat it. With snow all around, the city looks lovely, and unmatchable.

Request time!

BRINGING THE NATION'S HUSBAND HOME

 To the manga lovers and those who have read the manga version, if the name isn't enough to go to the book and vote, I don't what it is. 

And to the ones who've never heard about it, here's the blurb: 

"Don't touch me when we're out in public."

 "Don't openly say that I am your wife." 

"Don't let people know that you and I live together."

 Alexander and Isabelle were forced to marry as a result of their parents' arrangements. Isabelle thought their marriage would be loveless and inescapable, so she gave him three don'ts on their wedding night. He looked at her, expressionless, and blinked. 

Can't touch her in public? ...

He'll do it in secret. He can't say that she's his wife? ...He'll say that he's her husband. 

And as for the final don't... In an interview, he declared to the entire world: "Every night, I share a bed with Isabelle.""You can decide for yourself!! 

Just head over to the prologue, and see if it fits your cup of tea.