@Smallgirlbigattitude

Learning to be a bad boy was first runner up in teen fiction of the winter rose awards

1 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Nightmare by Halsey

2 what is one Wattpad goal?

Win a Watty

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a fixed schedule for most of my books because I haven't written the whole thing down before I publish. So I believe that it would be better for people to read something I have thought well about before I published and not something just for the sake of staying on the schedule.

4 what's your favorite snack?

Honestly no idea

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Highlydoubt you know it but my favourite holiday would be Pongal (it's a holiday celebratedin south India)

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Dependson the book. I'm happy every time I get a vote or a comment or a follow. Every time. Comments are usually the bestcause I love watching my readers go through so much emotion and how they reactwith the twists in the story.

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keepwriting. I've seen so many authors give up on writing because they haven'tgotten the reads they'd like or the votes and that's not right. Just keepwriting and you will become better. The first book I wrote on wattpad hadbarely a few thousand reads when I had completed it and now it's at a hundredthousand not less than six months later.

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is a platform that let's me write and share my stories with people at an early age itself.

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

outside 

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Dont ask me. I've always done the wrong thing. But I think the best answer, according to me, would be to stand up for yourself. Stand up for yourself and dont let anyone talk you down.

For example: a wattpad hater. Someone comments badly on your book, the smartest thing would be to delete the comment and ignore it but if the same person refuses to stop and continues to hate on the book then I believe that the person should be talked to. Tell them to stop reading of they dont like it or to politely let you know what it is about the book they didn't like so you could change it and make the book better. 

11 what's your favorite movie?

Fight Club, the first three pirate of the Caribbean movies, iron man and other marvel movies and definitely a lot more I just can't think of them.

Request time!

I'm not going to name any one of my books instead I'm just going to tell the genres that I write and if any sound interesting and inviting, check them out.

⎯ A mafia betrothal

⎯ secret agents and missions

⎯ Bad boys

⎯ supervillains

⎯ romance with action (all of my books have this)