@AussieTeller

Honorary Mention is the Winter Rose Society (fanfiction category)

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love how Wattpad allows authors and readers a chance to get to know each other. I write mostly FanFic, so the ability to have people comment on specific parts of a story is an awesome function. The cheeky/funny reactions are my favorites.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My goal was to post my work and have people read it. I've already achieved that, so everything else is a bonus.

 3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Write for yourself. In the beginning the lack of reads was really discouraging. But I found the more I wrote and my work developed, the readers followed.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Hmmm. If someone can find J.D.Salinger, just let me know.

5 what's the best way to enjoy a rainy day? 

Lounge, blanket, binge.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I'm so stoked each time I log on and there is a vote and a follow, but comments are the best! To me, they're what makes it all worth while. I've met so many amazing people this way, and the direct feedback on specific aspects of your work, are just priceless.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write when the feeling takes me. I originally tried to stick to an uploading schedule, but I found I was forcing the story instead of letting it take it's natural course. 

 8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

It's hard for me to choose just one. Music definitely has a supporting role in 'Half Full'. It inspires me, the emotions and ideas within a specific song, sometimes dictating the way a chapter will move. This has happened often with a song I've had stuck in my head - though only with songs I truly enjoy.Such examples include:Living Type - PowderfingerAna's Song - silverchairDon't dream its over - Crowded HouseThrow your arms around me - Hunters and Collectors 

9 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Toss up between my Honeymoon in Fiji - relaxing at a beach resort, doing nothing. And Japan - fast paced, arcades, food and otaku everything.

10 what inspired you to write? 

I suffered from post-natal depression following the birth of my second child. During his first few months I really got into anime, specifically Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul and My Hero Academia. Disappointed when there were no episodes left to watch, I found fanfiction online and thought, "I can do that too." Writing, as a result, helped we through my depression.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Sparkling Sake, Caramel Cheesecake and Japanese Alba Curry

 Request time!

Half Full

 It's a Boku No Hero Academia Fanfiction.It's pretty open for the Fanfic genre, and fits pretty easily into Teen Fiction as well.It's a story of young love and inner voices. Full of angst and fluff - with a hint of sexy times for good measure:Do you see your world the same way you see the glass?With an over achieving sibling and a hardly-done-by attitude, the last thing you want is to be dragged along against your will on a family vacation to a resort exclusively for Pro Heroes and their families. But sometimes you need to be forced out of your comfort zone. To try something new, to find your voice and perhaps - the one to fill your heart.