@DanielleRGraham

contest: The chaos awards

placement:  first place and honorable mention

My collection of related short stories titled "Don't Break" won first place in the Chaos Awards for Short Stories. My book titled "It Is What It Is" won first place in the Chaos Awards in the Action category. My Story "Hitching" has won a couple of honorable mentions in the Thriller category. It's exciting to get picked for awards because they often review the story and it's always a joy to have the story introduced to other readers who might enjoy the story and characters as much as I do.

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love that I can interact with readers in live time as they are reading my work.

2 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Writing while listening to music.

3 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie? 

Technically I'm still a Wattpad newbie. I signed up a long time ago but only started using it about 5 months ago. I'm still learning.

4 Who is your favorite author? 

probably Gayle Forman or Patrick DeWitt.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

My favorite celeb is the entire cast of Vikings and I'd like to hang out with them on set, maybe be an extra in a battle

6 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Be assertive. Don't let the opinions of other people be more important to you than your opinion of yourself.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I like too many songs to mention, in every genre from original punk to Canadian rap to 70s rock to eighties metal and new country. I even like sounds of nature music. It depends on my mood.

 8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Whenever I have a spare moment I write, sometimes in my head as I'm going for a walk or having a shower.

 9 what's your favorite book?

Just one! Memoirs of a Geisha, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, The Outsiders.

 10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Diwali because the light protects the world from evil.

 11 what's one Wattpad goal? 

Connect with readers who will enjoy my stories.

Request time!

Mike &Beth because it is a unique and fresh, but still an edgy take on a typical young adult novel.