@CrustDust

contest: Book Worm Awards

placement: 1st place in mystery and action

Sometimes it is discouraging when I don't get any new readers for a long time. Winning two Book Worm awards keeps me going. I am so grateful for putting in all that time into organizing an award like this one. The judges comments warm my heart and I read them over and over again when I can't think of what to write in my new book. I've been stuck on chapter 5 for ages. Arghh! Thank you organizers and judges, I really appreciate all your hard work.

1 how would you spend a rainy day?

I spend rainy days reading. Haha surprised?

 2 what inspired you to write?

I've always wanted to be a writer but never had the time or self-discipline to sit down and just give it a shot. I love creating new worlds from vague ideas.

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. The smells, food, gifts, music, candles and the messages in church to remember what it means to love. 

4 What's one Wattpad goal?

I would like to publish a story in all the major genres. Learn how to shape different stories and then choose one genre to focus on.

 5 what's your favorite snack? 

Ice cream. All flavors. Triple chocolate, in particular

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad ?

People from all over the world enjoying my book and me enjoying theirs.

 7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I am terrible. I set writing goals and push them further and further. I reach the end of the year and panic that I can't finish.

 8 what's your favorite book? 

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I wish I could write like that.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't give up. Have fun with it.

 10 Who is your favorite celeb?

I have two Thai celebs who I think are super cool. I think they are a couple but who knows- Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya). If you've never heard of them, Google their names. They're great.

 11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, yes...it gives me such a buzz and I'm so grateful.

request time

Please read my other short story, "Nightfall. Day breaks". I wrote it after a year of delivering newspapers from 3am to 6am, six days a week. It tries to capture some of the more irrational fears I had and the gossip I heard from the other delivery people. Please read, vote and comment. :)

 :)