You leaving?

J.Rose
Chapter 153
October 16.2016

"Rain I can't do this," I said.

"Just don't tense up so much,"  she said and grabbed my forearm.

I groaned and relaxed. I have no idea how I got roped into this.

"Awww Babygirl shook?"

"Fuck you Ricki!" I said.

"You only talking shit because you got Rain's cheating ass on yo team!" Traci yelled through the headset.

"Fuck y'all weak ass nigga. Mila can murder y'all asses with out me," Rain said as she shot Ricki in the head.

"Rain when I find yo sneak sniper ass imma kill you twice nigga!" Ricki yelled.

I laughed and then shot Traci in the back and kept unloading until her guy hit the ground.

"I'm done playing with y'all cheating niggas!" Ricki yelled.

I laughed. We had been playing call of duty for the last 2 hours and we had lost three games to their 25. Rain had me practicing before we started the match.

"Whatever. Switch this shit to zombie mode," Traci said and sighed.

"Why? So you can die in the first 2 minutes?" Ricki said.

I laughed and placed my feet in Rains lap. I watched as she switched the game to zombies and waited for them to connect the game.

"When y'all coming back out here?" Traci asked.

"Shit I don't know. I'll probably be back out sometime next month though," Rain said.

I looked at her as she pressed the A button on my controller.

"You coming out too wifey?" Traci asked.

"If I can put in for the time and if Rain tells me how long she gonna be gone for," I said and glared at Rain.

We gonna have to talk about her timing about telling me shit. She be late as fuck letting me know.

"I'll probably be gonna for a month or so," she said.

I paused the game and looked at her.

"Uh oh Rainie must be in trouble," Ricki said.

"I'm not in trouble," she said and laughed.

"No your not but we need to talk," I said.

I watched as she licked her lips and nodded her head. She turned off the game and took her phone off speaker and hung up.

"Ms. Rose I will be back in time for thanksgiving," she said.

"When were you gonna tell me you were leaving? And when are you leaving?" I asked her as I looked down at my hands that still held the controller.

"Well I'm not leaving until next week so I was gonna tell you later on today or tomorrow," she said.

I bit my lip.

"I promise I'll be back before thanksgiving," she said.

"Promise?" I asked her.

"All you really have in this world is your word and I'll always give you mines," She said and smiled.

I bit my lip as she crawled over to me. I smirked as she pecked my lips.

"Guess I should give you some before I leave," she said lowly.

"I agree," I said as we both chuckled.

Everything was falling in place for me and I was happy. I stared Rain in her eyes as my hands carefully caressed her face. She seemed happy to. It took me a while to find a place I was comfortable at and I finally found it. My peace of mind, my sanity, my twin flame and soul mate. I smirked as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mines. Love is all I ever wanted and she gave it to me in the most unexpected ways. It was a simple but complicated Love I would never want to give up.