New Locks and WaterParks

Rain
Chapter 84
June 1,2016

I felt Mila shift in my arms as we slept. She snuggled closer to my body as I tighten my grip around her waist. She let out a small moan. I kissed her forehead and started to doze back into my sleep. I felt her grab my ear as she tugged on it.

"Rainie," her raspy voice filled the room.

"Hmmm," I mumbled.

"Wake up," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I wanna go back upstairs," she said.

"Well go baby," I said.

I felt her lightly kiss my neck.

"Come with me," she mumbled.

"Ms. Rose I'm really comfortable right now," I said as I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Rain," she mumbled and placed her lips on my ear.

"Okay. Go on up and I will be up in 10 minutes," I groaned.

"Promise," she moaned as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Ms. Rose please go upstairs," I said.

She pulled back and smirked at me. I licked my lips. I was gonna blow her back out when I get up there. She had woken me up and I'm still intoxicated. I was gonna hit that until I was sober.  I let her out of my grip as she smirked. I'm sure she was reading all the dirty thoughts going through my mind.  I watched as she started to get out of the bed in the guest room.

"I'll get those you just go upstairs," I said as I stood up and put my pajama pants back on.

I watched as she walked up stairs and I stripped the bed and placed the sheets and comforter in the washing machine.

"Rain!" I heard my name begin yelled.

"No fucking way," Mila mumbled.

I groaned and pulled her closer. Before I could start up another round I had got a call and Ms. Rose wanted to go with me. We were both tired as hell so I drove to my apartment since it was closer to my job. We had showered and as soon as we came into to contact with the bed Ms. Rose rolled into me and started snoring.

"I thought you changed the locks," Mila mumbled as she shifted in her sleep.

"I did," I said.

"Thought you could change locks on our ass huh?" Miguel yelled.

"Rain. Next time don't bring me here. Take me to my crib or the other one," Mila said very sternly.

"I would have but I was so damn tired," I mumbled.

"You need new friends," she mumbled.

I didn't say anything I just kissed her behind her ear and ran my hand between her thighs. I felt her shift as she moaned.

"Stop baby. I'm sore and so dammmmnn," she moaned as I sucked on her neck and slowly rubbed her clit.

"Shit papi," she moaned as she placed her hand on the back of my head.

"Would y'all stop fucking?" Nora said as she busted into the room.