The Mall

Ms. Rose
Chapter 128
September 23.2016

I cuddle closer to Rain as we made this long ass ride to the mall. I was zoning in and out. Im so damn tired and sore. Rain had gave my body all the attention I had been missing for the last month. We had almost got another round in the shower until her cousins came busting in the bathroom and pulling back shower curtains. I swear she needs to move far away from everybody. I looked up at her as she held me closer to her. My head was laying on her chest as she slowly rubbed my side. I can see why it turns her on. I felt her place her head ontop of mines. I smirked and slowly started to rub her ear as I tried to fight my sleep.

"SO about my money?" Traci said.

I heard them laugh. They had saw Rain's dick. All of their mouths dropped. I must admit when I saw it for the first time I was shocked. She was about 8 or so inches now.
"Damn Traci. You will get your shit," Ricki said.

I giggled as Rain sighed. They had grilled her ass ever since they saw it. They were annoying her to no ends.

"Im glad yall strapping up though. Cause your ass will be daddy storm for real," Heaven said.

I laughed.

"You think that's funny Ms. Rose?" she asked me.

"A little bit," I said and yawned.

My voice was gone.

"You need to stop talking and save what little voice you have for tonight. We all know she bout to be back in them guts!" Traci yelled.

I rolled my eyes and slapped her in the back of her head.

"Shit Mila! I thought we was coo'," she said.

"We were till you came in pulling shower curtains back,"  I said.

"What? I was concern. As your future wife it is my duty to make sure you are okay," she said.

"Traci don't nobody want them ashy ass hands on them. You need to wife up some damn lotion you bum ass nigga," Ricki said.

I giggle as Rain chuckled.

"Fuck all y'all," she hissed.

I laughed and licked my lips. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Wake up Ms. Rose we are here," Rain said.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. My body was definitely not having it. I was so ready just to cuddle up and go to sleep for a few hours. Maybe even a day. I looked up at Rain and she pecked my lips. She smirked and opened the car door. I sighed as she stepped out and helped me to get out. My legs were weak as fuck. I looked up at Rain. I glared at her as she pulled me closer to her. She smirked. I rolled my eyes and fixed her tie that was around her neck. I tried talking her out of wearing a suit. It worked a little bit she left the jacket of the suit at home.  She had on tan suit pants with a deep red dress shirt and black tie. I must admit she did look sexy as fuck. I almost wanted to jump her again. I smirked a little bit. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail.  I did talk her into wearing her dark red chucks and rolling the sleeves of her dress shirt up. I ran my hands up and down her black suspenders.

"You look beautiful Ms. Rose," she said.

I laughed and blushed a little bit. I just had on some tan rip jeans, a dark purple thermal shirt, a pair of all purple pumas and a purple and tan hat. I smirked as her eyes fell to my lips. They were painted with a nude color lipstick. I bit my bottom lip.