Unspoken Bond and Vibin

Jamila Rose
Chapter 151
October 16,2016

"Baby can you do that?" I asked her as I handed her the blunt we were currently smoking on.

I was laying between her legs with my head on her stomach. She was rubbing my scalp as we laid up. She was so damn relaxing. My body just melted into hers as all my stress and worries started to melt away.

"Yeah I can," she mumbled.

We were watching some Kung Fu movie. It was pretty good. Even if there was subtitles. I bit my lip as I turned my head a bit to look at her. I watched as she slowly exhaled.

"Can you teach me how to fight and stuff?" I asked her.

She looked down and smirked at me.

"Why do you want to do that?" She asked me.

"Because I just do," I said.

I watched as she looked at the TV and then looked at me. She placed the blunt to her lips and inhaled. She bent down and Smirked at me. I bit my lip and turned around. I slightly opened my mouth and slowly closed my eyes as she blew the smoke into my mouth . I inhaled and she  pecked my lips. I exhaled and laid my head on her chest.

"Whatever you want Ms. Rose," she said as her hand started to rub my back.

"Rainie," I said lowly as I began to play with the chain around her neck.

"Ms Rose," she said.

"We still need to talk about..."

"Jamila. I know I work hard and a lot. It's the nature of the business. It's hard to stop because I want to make my dad proud of me. I can't let this business go under. I have a legacy I want to uphold. I have to protect it. It's the last thing my pops left me. And  it's something that I can keep going until I pass it down to whoever can uphold everything it stands for," she said as she looked me dead in my eyes.

"If  I don't put everything I am into. I will be a failure," she said lowly.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched my girlfriends face become a river of tears.

"I can't let this all be for nothing. His hard work and love he had for doing this. Is the same passion I have. I can't tarnish that name Ms. Rose," she said and smirked as she ran her hand up the back of my neck.

She ran her thumb under my eye. My face probably matches hers. Seeing her cry breaks me down. Her fear of fucking up her dads name was real. I don't think she realizes that he is proud of her. That he probably wants her to start a family. To relax more. I'm sure he doesn't want her to die from stress.

"Why are you crying Ms. Rose?" She asked softly.

"Cause you are baby," I said and wiped her face with my hands.

"Well shit," she said and chuckled as she sat up a bit.

"I gotta stop doing that around you," She said as she placed the blunt back to her lips.

"Why?" I asked her as I sat up a bit and watched her exhaled.

"Because its a weakness your not suppose to see," she said.

I bit my lip and grabbed the blunt out of  her hand.

"What Rule is this?"  I asked her.

She looked at me and smirked.

"Rule 22. Cry in private. Never let them see you hurt it's a weakness they can use against you," she said and licked her lips.