Army?

Jamila
September 22,2016
Chapter  124

I was leaning against the couch as Rain sat across from on the floor. She was leaning against her foot locker. She had put on the camouflage shirt. She looked sexy. She had it opened and her head was tilted back as she let out a small laugh.

"No Ms. Rose I didn't sleep with anybody while I was in Iraq," she said as she passed me the blunt.

It was some good shit. This weed had her relaxed a lot. She was sharing stories about her being in the army. The good ones though. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip as she brought one of her legs up to her chest and placed her forearm on her knee. I watched as she licked her lips and smirked. I inhaled the smoke and took out my phone I snapped the picture. She was sexy I couldn't help it.  She chuckled as I slowly exhaled.

"There was the one girl though," she said and bit down on her bottom lip.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked. She smiled as her head fell back.

"She was French.  She was mixed with Trini and black. She had to be around your height. With pretty dark brown eyes. She always had a smirk playing on her pretty round face. Anyway I was station there for a year. And for that year we were pretty close," she said and looked at me.

I raised my eyebrow. It sounded like a wonderful love story with no end. I bit my lip. What if the girl comes back and wants her? What if she still loves the girl? What if they still talk and I'm just entertainment? I looked down at the blunt. This shit had me buggin but they were valid thoughts.

"But she wasn't close enough to break down my barriers. Just close enough to remind me that I was still human," she said as I slowly looked up at her.

"She ended up marrying someone else. They are happy and so am I," she said.

I bit my bottom lip and watched as she stretched out her hand. I looked at it then her. She smirked.

"Come here Mrs Major," she said and licked her lips.

I smiled. It sounded so good coming from her lips. I bit my lip and shook my head no. She raised her eyebrow and bit down on her bottom lip. I stretched my hand out .

"You come here," I said as I slowly inhaled.

I felt a surge of electricity run through my body. I exhaled as she came closer to me. I placed the blunt to her lips as she inhaled. She slowly exhaled and placed her forehead on mines.

"She never made me feel that wave of some type of energy or whatever this is," she said.

"Just close enough so you would feel something," I mumble.

"Something like that," she mumbled as her lips came crashing down on mines.

I kissed her slowly as her hand made its way up my shirt. I let out a small moan as she squeezed my waist. She placed my arm around her neck. I moaned and wrapped my left leg around her waist as she started to slowly grind on me as her lips slowly kissed my neck.

"Shit papi," I moaned.

I placed the blunt to my lips as I inhaled. I smirked and slowly exhaled as Rainie slowly dragged her teeth across my skin. I moaned as she bit down on it.

"Wait papi," I moaned.

"Okay," she mumbled as her hand made its way down my pants.

I gasped as her finger started to rub my clit slowly.

"Rainie please baby. I fuckkk," I moaned.

I tighten my grip around her neck as her fingers hit my spot. She was moving so slow and deep. But her strokes were so soft.

"The blunt baby," I said lowly.

"Put it in the ashtray," she mumbled.

I opened my eyes and looked for the damn thing. I couldn't focus because her fingers felt amazing. I bit my lip as I saw the ashtray. It was a little ways behind her. I bit my bottom lip. If I sat up it was going to push her in deeper. And I'm sure she will fuck my shit up.

"Put it in the ashtray Ms. Rose," she said.

I moaned as her fingers managed to go deeper. I licked my lips as she quickly flicked her fingers against my spot. I quickly put it in there and leaned back against the couch.

"You can keep these pants," she said and began to suck on my neck.

"Take em off," I moaned as my leg started to shake.

I bit my lip as she kept going. I was about to cum and I hated coming in my bottoms. I told Rain I hated it but she act like she don't care. It was sexy to her. She probably has made me ruin a lot of panties. I was definitely on the verge of ruining these too.

"Take what off?" She mumbled.

I let out a small groan and grabbed her face.

"Eat my pussy baby," I moaned as my body matched her movements.

"Fuck baby," I hissed.

She slowly pulled her hand out of my pants. She quickly pulled my pants and panites off. She got them off my left leg but she didnt with my right.

"Shit!" I yelled as my body shook and I came.

I moaned as her lips slowly sucked on my clit. I looked down as her arms braced my legs as her hands laid on my stomach.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she inserted her tongue inside of me.

I gasp as her hand made their way up my shirt. I bit my lip. I tossed my head back as she played with my nipples. I started to grind on her tongue.

"Fuck," I mumbled as my body tensed up.

I dug my nails into her shoulder and tried to push her away. But she kept me in place. I struggled to breath as my body shook and I squirted.

"Fuck me!" I yelled out as she kept sucking on my clit.

My body would  jerk away and she pull me back.

"Please baby fuck me," I moaned.

"I wish I could," she mumbled as I felt her shove her fingers inside of me.

"Do it baby," I moaned.

"I can't," she said.

I whimpered as she slowly moved her fingers inside of me. I bit my lip. I placed my hand ontop of hers and pulled them out slowly. I smirked and placed my hand inside her pants. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. I pulled it out of the opening. I bit my lip as I watched her twitch in my hands.

"Please daddy," I said.

I watched as she smirked. I bit my lip as she slowly inserted herself inside of me.

"Shit you feel good," she groaned as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You too," I moaned as she pulled me to her and laid me down on the floor.

I moaned as she sped up. I grabbed her head and pulled her down into a rough kiss. I was definitely going to need a morning after pill. I bit my lip as she went deeper. I licked my lips as she went harder. I felt her hit my spot. I gasped as I felt a vibration on my clit.

"Fuck baby. Do you just keep those with you?" I moaned as I scratched at her back.

"Mhmm," she said.