Blunts and IVs

Raine
April 12,2016
Chapter 56

"Is this really necessary?"  I asked Mila as she hooked me up to an IV.

"Yes," she said as she stood up straight.

My body hurt and my head was banging. I just wanted to finish off my the blunt and go to sleep like I always do whenever I get sick. I usually get sick around this time and I just smoke a little drink a little and sleep until I get better.

"Damn Rain this place is nice as fuck," James said as he walked out of my bathroom eating a sandwich.

I groaned. Her friends are entirely to comfortable with me. They are just as bad as Nora and Miguel. I smiled as Mila walked into my line of sight and handed me a coffee cup.

"Thank you," I said as my eyes traveled over Mila's body.

She had on a pair of sweatpants and red beater and my damn superman socks. Her hair was in a low ponytail.

"Ooo can I have some?" He asked me as he picked up the blunt off of the dresser.

"No. According to Nora who is a doctor that is medicine," Mila said and laughed.

"Bitch! I need her to be my doctor then," he said.

"Take her please," I said and chuckled.

"Mmm nope you gave her up to easy. She must be crazy. And I got enough crazy dealing with Frankie and them," he said and sat the blunt back down.

"Nora you better stop! Rain will kill us both," Miguel semi yelled.

I felt my head pound. They must be in my shit. They always in my shit.

"Boy shut up! She sick  anyway she won't mind," Nora said.

I groaned and laid my head back against my headboard. I bet me and Mila could break this.

"Damn it Nora! She gonna take yo keys! Stop touching that. If you break it I'll break yo skinny ass," Miguel yelled.

"I'm not going to break it!" Nora yelled backed.

"Can you see what they are arguing about?" Mila said and laughed.

"Yeah. I gotta get going anyway. Daddy bout to come through and a bitch gonna get her back blown out," he said as he left.

"My head hurts," I said  and scooted down in my bed and laid my head back on my pillow.

"I'm sure," she said as she walked over to a bag and pulled out some pills.

"Mila just give me the blunt and I'll be good love," I said and licked my lips.

She sighed and grabbed the blunt. She was getting a little frustrated. She was trying to take care of me. I'm just use to taking care of myself and going into hiding for a couple days until I got better. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. She would blow my phone up and coming looking for me.

"You not worried about getting sick?" I asked her as she handed me the blunt.

"Nope," she said and placed the pills in my other hand.

"Why not?" I asked her and put the pills in my mouth and I swallowed them.

I looked at her as she raised her eyebrow and shook her head.

"I think you just got the flu and I got my flu shot months ago," she said as she grabbed the Vicks off my night stand.

I watched as she straddled my lap and pushed my shirt up. She took a big ass glob of it and started to rub it on my chest. I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips and lit it with the lighter I grabbed out of my night stand drawer.

"Rain," she said as she ran her hand over my stomach.

"Yes," I said as I exhaled the smoke and felt my body relax.

"When was the last time you went to get a check up?" She asked me.

"Mmm I had to go and get a few shots for work a few years ago," I said.

"What's a few?" She asked me.

"Uhhh I'm 26 so let's say 10 years ago," I said and inhaled again.

"Damn it Rain," she mumbled.

"I don't like going,"  I said as I let the warmth of her hand move up my stomach.

"Why not?"

I closed my eyes.

"I just don't," I said.

I felt her move and kiss my cheek. I'm glad she didn't press the subject. I don't have the energy for an argument.

"Get some sleep," she said as she got off my lap.

"Can you take this damn IV out?" I asked her this shit was itchy.

I'm just glad she didn't put it in my hand. That would have drove me crazy.

"No," she said and giggled.

"Mean ass," I mumbled.

"It's only because I care and I really like you," she said as she grabbed the blunt out of my hand.

"I really like you too," I said before my eyes closed.

"You better," she said and kissed my neck.

I smirked and licked my lips. I heard her turn the TV on and her place her head on my chest. I placed my arm around her waist as she cuddled into my body. She placed her hand on my stomach and began to rub it.