Jump With Me

Rain
Chapter 39
February 23,2016

I felt her pull away from my grip. I licked my lips and looked at her. She smirked as she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back down on top of her as she laid back on the couch. I settled my body between her leg and laid my head on her chest as she placed one hand on my head and the other on my ear. I sighed as I felt her hands start to move. She took my ponytail down and started to rub my head.

"Ah shit," I mumbled and let out a small groan as my body relaxed

"Better?" She asked me.

"Mhmm," I mumbled.

She was putting me to sleep and I could feel it.

"Rain?"

"Mila?" I mumbled as the the Tv started to faded in and out.

"Your birthday is coming up," she said.

"I know," I said.

"What you gonna do?" She asked me.

"Probably work," I told her as her hand moved to the back of my neck.

"You don't wanna go out?" She asked me as her hand travel back up to my hair a little bit.

"No," I mumbled.

"What if I wanna take you someplace?" She asked me as she pulled my head up.

I felt her stare pass my eyes and deep into parts of me that I hide from people. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"We can go wherever you want to go," I told her and smiled.

"Good," she said and pecked my lips.

I laid my head back in her chest as she continued to induced this slumber that was taking over my body.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist and pull me closer. I liked this. It felt good.

I groaned as my phone started to ring and vibrate in my pocket. I lazily pulled my phone out and answered it.

"This is Rainie," I said as I slowly got out of the lose grip Mila had me in.

I watched as she moved a bit and settled back into her sleep. I looked at the time on the cable box. It was only 7.

"Hi Ms Major we got a 1st call for you. Would you like me to send the information to your phone?" The guy from the answering service asked me.

"Yeah that would be great. Thank you," I said and stood up.

I hung up my phone and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I heard my phone ding as the message popped up. I sighed and read the message. The person was at a hospital so that was good news. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting back on my clothes from earlier today.