Vibin and Bonding

J.Rose
April 3,2016
Chapter 51

I was starting to feel a little better since Rainie was letting me dress her. I was waiting for her to come out the dressing room. I had picked out another outfit for her to try on.

"Milllaa," she whined as she came out.

"Whatttt?" I said back and laughed as I eyed her up and down.

"I feel like a rapper," she said and pouted.

All she had on was a pair of  black jeans that hung loosely off her ass. Actually it looks like they were saggin perfectly. She had on a black t shirt with a girl rolling blunts on it. I licked my lips she looked good as she turned around to look in the mirror. I watched as the black jeans allowed me to catch the top part of her black Calvin klein boxers.

"You would be a sexy one," I said.

"We'll take it all in because I ain't getting it," she said and turned back around.

"I'll get it for you and keep it at my house,"I said as I looked up at her and smiled.

"What else you got?" She asked me.

I smiled and handed her another stack of outfits.

"Please get that one Papi," I said hoping she would cave in.

"No," she said and pouted.

"I'll get it then," I told her.

She rolled her eyes.

"But if I get it then you can't wear a belt," I said and giggled.

"Well I guess I won't wear a belt. Or this," she said and smirked.

I smiled and pecked her lips. I knew she was gonna wear it because she wouldn't waste my money like that. I watched as she took the clothes from me and made her way into the dressing room. We went through the last couple of outfits. I licked my lips as she came out. She had on a pair of light colored jeans a white dress shirt with her suspenders over them.

"I can get with this one," she said and smirked at me.

I could definitely get with that outfit. She looked at me and smiled.

"You like it?" She asked me.

"I really like it," I said.

I walked over to her and ran my hand down her back and around her waist to her stomach. I felt her eyes on me the entire time.

"We need to get you some clothes for my crib," she said as she pulled back.

"Okay baby," I said.

"You are making it hard for me not to get nasty in here," she said as she licked her lips.

"I'm sorry," I said and smirked.

"So tempting," she mumbled and made her way back into the dressing room to change out of her clothes and into her normal ones.

I shook my head and waited for her to come back out. I watched as she came out with like 4 outfits I had picked out. I shook my head.