The Stairwell

Stormy
Chapter 133
September 24,2016

I picked Mila up by her ass as her lips attached to my neck. I didn't get to make it to the race or to get food. As soon as we got into the car. Her hand was on my thigh and her light touches were actually driving me crazy. Plus she was looking so damn good all night. I really was trying to wait it out but fuck it was hard. And it's hard when yo girl just looks at you like she wants you to fuck her all damn night.

"What happened to the race?" She mumbled as we made our way up the stairs.

"Fuck it," I said as she giggled.

"And the food papi Storm," she asked.

I groaned. Her accent was heavy as fuck and it was making me weak. If she kept talking like that I was gonna take her at the top of these stairs. Actually.

"We got food here," I mumbled as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Mmmmhmm," she said as her hand made its way to my ear.

"Shit Jamila," I said as she moaned.

"Say it again papi," she moaned and wrapped her plump lips around my earlobe.

I groaned and placed one arm securely around her waist as I unzipped my pants. I pushed her against the wall. I bit my lip and pulled it out. I was so glad I don't have to strap up anymore because that would piss me off right now. I felt her run her hands through my hair as I kissed her neck. I moved her panties to the side and slowly entered her.

"Shit Jamila baby," I said as she gasped and pulled my head back.

She was so damn wet and she was so warm. I watched as her mouth hung open slightly as her head leaned against the wall. I bit my lip and speed my pace up.

"Fuck," she hissed and bit her lip as she looked down at me.

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a rough kiss which only made me stroke her harder. I smirked as she pulled my hair and her walls tighten around me as let out a small scream. I found it.

"Wait papi I don't wanna... fuck," she hissed as her body shook and she wrapped her arms around my neck and head. She pulled me closer.

"Fuck," I groaned as she started to bounce up and down.

I gripped her ass tighter. I groaned as she dug her nails into my neck. I bit my lip and placed my arms under her thighs.

"Let me see em," I growled.

I watched as she shook her head no.

"I'm not gonna drop you," I growled.

I watched as her eyes got big and she unwrapped her arms from around my neck. I slowed my pace down as she quickly pulled her arms out of the dress and pulled the front down. I bit my lip as she pulled up her bra. I licked my lips as I watched them bounce. I smirked and speed back up. She leaned against the wall and placed her hands on the back of my neck as her body shook and her mouth hung open. Her eyes were closed as her eyebrows furrowed.