Ms.Rose

Rainie
May 12,2016
Chapter 76

I pulled Mila into my crib as soon as I closed the door she pushed me against it. She smirked and ran her hand under my jacket and up to my shoulders as she pushed my suit jacket off them. I smirked as it hit the floor. She looked at me and pulled me by my superman suspenders.

"Superman?" She said and chuckled.

I licked my lips as her new height still barely meet mines. She pulled me into a really aggressive kiss. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she jumped on me and her legs wrapped around mines as I caught her . I sucked on her neck as I walked us to the couch.

"Fuck," I hissed as she dug her teeth into my neck.

She was marking me up really good. I felt her hands as she placed them on my stomach and untucked my shirt.

I let out a small groan as she kissed up to my neck and to my ear.

"Shit," I mumbled as  I rubbed her mid back.

She pulled back and placed her hands on the side of my face as she rode me slowly. I licked my lips and looked down. She pulled my gaze up to her lips.

"Did you hear me?" She asked me as I focused on her lips.

I shook my head no as my hands made their way up her body. I heard a faint giggle. I was zoning out. I had only one thing on my mind.

"How do you take this off?" I asked her.

I moved my hand up to her shoulders and started to push the dress down. I was just about to free her breast when she pulled my head up. I furrowed my eyebrows as she smirked.

"Did you change the locks?" She asked as I read her lips.

"Yeah," I said.

"Good," she mumbled and pushed the dress off her arms.

I pushed it down to her waist as I licked my lips and stared at her d cups that were being held in place by her black bra. I bit my lip and tore off her bra. I smirked as she gasped as my lips found their way around her nipples. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me closer to her body as my nails lightly dug into her back.

"Mmmm shit Papi," she moaned out.

I flicked my tongue against her nipple ring. She moaned lowly and said something in low Spanish. I bit her nipple and she yelp as I let her nipple plop out of my mouth.  She looked at me and licked her lips.

" I forgot you are a tittie girl," She said and smirked at me as  I pushed her hair out of her face.

"If you would let me I would rub them all day,"  I mumbled as I kept my eyes focused on her breast.

I was about to wrap my lips around her other nipple when she pushed me back. I let out a small whimper. I loved her breast and she knows that. She giggled and pushed my suspenders off my shoulders and her hand landed on my belt.