Body to Body

J.Rose
September 23,2016
Chapter 126

I smirked as I watched Rain sleep on the couch. She was so damn cute and tired. I pulled the blanket closer to my body. I had just got out the shower after Rain had made us some breakfast. I giggled as I watched her shift in her sleep and stuff her hand halfway down her grey sweats. I had stolen her black sweats out of her drawer because I wanted to match her. I have a small thing for matching whoever I am with. She had on a black beater and I stole her grey one. I bit my lip and walked over to her. I opened the blanket and laid down on top of her and placed my hand on the side of her face. I was horny as fuck. For some reason I wanted more of her. I feel like she is holding back. I told her I wanted her to fuck me like she did a couple of months ago but she didn't. She took her time with me and it was great. But I wanted that aggression again.  I bit my lip and started to place kisses on her neck. She had been sleep long enough in my opinion. I took a nice long shower and she didn't join me. I really wanted her too but she said she was just gonna chill until I was done. I smirked as she shifted. I slowly sucked on her neck.

"Ms. Rose," she said in her groggy country accent.

"Hmmmm,"

"What do you want ?" she said.

I laughed and scooted up and kissed her lips slowly.  I let out a slow groan she wasn't kissing me back.

"Rain kiss me back," I said as I pouted.

I watched as she licked her plumped lips and slowly looked at me as she placed her arm over her face.

"I thought I was," she mumbled.

I laughed and slapped her chest a little bit.

"No you wasn't," I said.

"Im sorry baby," she said as my panties got wet.

I smirked and placed my lips back on hers. I let out a small moan as she kissed me back. I bit down on her bottom lip and slowly pulled back.

"Rain can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Yeah," she mumbled.

I ran my hand down to the brim of her sweats.  I bit my lip. I couldn't feel her which was weird because usually she would be poking me a little bit by now.

"Where are your you know?" I asked her.

"My what?" she asked me and raised her eyebrow.

"You know," I said as I patted her area with my hand.

I watched as she smirked and licked her lips.

"They are there," she said.

I bit my lip and raised my eyebrow. I felt as she moved her hand out of her pants.

"Can I?" I asked her.

"Can you what Ms. Rose?" She asked me.

I smirked and placed my hand down her pants and boxers. I bit my lip as she smirked at me. I felt her opening and stuck my finger inside. I watched as her head slowly tilted back and she gasped. I smirked as I moved my fingers in a come here motion.

"Is that them?" I asked her lowly.

I watched as she smirked and nodded her head.  She bit down on her bottom lip as I rubbed them. She let out a small groan.

"Mmmm Papi," I moaned as she roughly grabbed my ass and started to rub it.

I smirked as I felt her start to get hard. She looked at me out of half open eyes and then licked her lips. She kissed me roughly I moaned in her mouth as she grabbed my hand and pulled it out of her. She slapped my ass. I pulled back and sucked on her neck.