What Size?

Rain
February 21,2016
Chapter 31

"Shit no wonder you be tired," Mila said as she walked next to me in the mall.

"They not always that bad," I told her as she grabbed my hand pulling me in some store.

"I don't know about that. You about a medium right? " she said as she picked up a t shirt.

"Yeah or a small," I said as this girl walked by me.

She looked familiar but I don't know where I seen her from. I run into a lot of families I worked with so it was hard for me to keep track.

"What size pants you wear?" She asked me as she grabbed some more shirts.

"I'm a 34x34 I think," I said as I watched Mila look at me and smirk.

"You don't know what size you wear?" She asked me.

"I know around about what size. I just haven't worn shit like that since like my senior year in highschool," I told her.

She smirked and shook her head. She walked up to me and held up a shirt to my body. She nodded her head.

"We will get one medium and one small," she said and raised her eyebrow. 

"Whatever you say Ms. Rose," I said and licked my lips.

She grabbed my hand and walked me over to the jeans. I watched as she picked out three pair of jeans in different sizes. I licked my lips as I let my eyes travel down her body. She was still in her clothes from the service we had worked.

"Rainie," she said as she walked over to me.

I looked at her and smiled. She smirked and leaned up and peck my lips. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer so I could get another taste. She placed her hand on my stomach and pushed me back a little bit.

"Go try these on Rain," she said.

"Gimme a kiss first," I said and pressed my forehead against hers.

I watched her as she smiled at me.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and meet," I told her.

Before she could answer I captured her lips in a slow kiss. She took my bottom lip between her teeth and tugged on it.  She pulled back and let out a sexy ass chuckle.

"Go try these on," she said and pushed the clothes into my arms.

I laughed and took them. I turned around and started my walk to the dressing room. I stop walking and turned around.

"Ms. Rose?"

I watched as she stop looking at shirts and made eye contact with me. I watched as she stared at me as her hazel eyes danced around in her head.

"You wanna go on another date with me tomorrow?" I asked her.

I watched as she blushed and her dimples got deeper.

"Yes," she said and nodded her head.

I smiled and nodded my head too as I made my way into the dressing room.

"Rain," she said.

I turned around and looked at her. She smiled and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Don't tuck those shirts in," she said.

I laughed and licked my lips. I nodded my head and walked into the dressing room.