Apologizies

Raine.
April 2,2016
Chapter 44

"Stop Rain," Mila said as she giggled and I kissed her neck.

"No I'm apologizing," I said and sucked on her neck as I ran my hands over her wet body.

"Rain you're drunk," she moaned as I slowly rubbed her clit.

"And high and probably more relaxed than you ever seen me," I said as her breathing picked up.

"Shit baby," she hissed as I forced her legs to spread open as I slowly inserted one of my fingers.

"Can I apologize Ms. Rose?" I mumbled as I played with her nipple ring.

"Mmm fuck yes," she hissed.

I smirked and turned her around. I dropped my knees and placed her leg over my shoulder. I was intoxicated as fuck and I couldn't control my inner demon. I slapped her ass and dove straight in.

"Wait baby," she moaned as my tongue twirled around her clit.

"Fuck Rain!" She yelled as she dug her nails into my neck only making me sped up even more.

"Baby imma fall," she mumbled as she started to stumble.

I grabbed her waist with my free hand and held her in place. I wasn't going to let her fall. I was enjoying the taste of her mango flavored juice to much.

"Ahhhh shit!" She yelled as her body started to shake against me.

I smirked and kept going. I wasn't ready to let Ms. Rose out of my grasp just yet.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Mila to come out the shower. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my miss calls. I had like 150 of them from various people. I felt bad when I saw that Mila had called me 5 times a day  since I been hiding out from everybody.

"Mila Baby huh?" Her smooth voice echoed through my ears.

Her voice was so damn sweet to my ears. I watched as she sat down and laid her head on my shoulder. She looked tired as shit from that shower we had. I smirked and licked my lips.

"Yeah Nora changed it. She stormed into my office Monday grabbed my phone changed your name and tossed it to me and said ' your welcome nigga' then left," I told her as she laughed.

"I like Nora," she said as she watched me scroll through about 50 text messages.

"She is crazy," I told her as she ran her hand over the marks she had left on my neck.

"Can I put something on these marks I left?" She asked me .

"Will it make you feel better?" I asked her.

"Rain I fuck you up pretty bad baby," she said and laughed.

"They not that deep are they?" I asked her.

"You look like you were hit with a thorn bush nigga," she said and giggled.

"Mmm more like Rose thorns," I said and laughed.

"Shut up Rain. I'll be back," she said as she got up.

I sat my phone on the coffee table and laid back on my couch and allowed it to suck my body in. I was tired as fuck. To be honest I just want to sleep forever. I looked up at Mila as she straddled my lap and started to rub whatever she found on it.