Airport

Jamila
September 21,2016
Chapter 113

I was standing in the airport looking for Rain. I was so excited to see her. We had been away for too long and the FaceTime wasn't cutting it for me. Especially since her accent has been thick as fuck. Also those nasty facetimes were torturing me. I looked around and spotted her. I licked my lips. She was so damn casual looking it was amazing. Like Im looking for a Rainie in a suit. But instead she had on some grey sweats, a teal adidas track jacket and some white ones. I smirked she had her hair braided back with two French braids one started a little further over. I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Rain!" I yelled as she slowly looked up.

She was drunk and high as fuck. I smirked as I watched as she put her phone away in her pocket and slowly walked over to me.  I smiled and ran up to her and jumped on her. She caught me and smirked. I grabbed her face and bent down and kissed her deeply. I let out a small moan as she grabbed my ass. I slowly pulled back and pecked her lips. She tastes like weed and toothpaste. I forgot she wasn't sober, but she was sober enough.

"You must of missed me Ms.Rose," she said in her heavy accent.

"So damn much baby," I said as she walked us back over to where I drop my bags.

She bent down and grabbed my duffle bags. I giggled as she stood back up and walked us out of the terminal. Her strength was amazing. No female should be this damn strong.

"I missed you too Ms. Rose," she said as she walked us to her car.

I smiled as I moved my hand to her ear and started to rub it.

"Stop baby," she said.

I damn near melted the way baby rolled off her tongue. I tugged on her ear as we stopped walking and she slowly slid me down her body. I looked up at her as hand palmed my ass.

"Damn," she mumbled.

"Open the door Rainie," I said as the cool breeze hit my body.

"Okay," she said as she let me go.

I watched as she knocked the alarm off her 05 black impala. This shit was clean. She has chrome rims and her windows were tinted. I looked at her as she loaded my duffle bags into her trunk.

"You look so sexy in ya sweats," I said and licked my lips.

"Thank you. I had no choice the dumbasses said I couldn't pick you up looking like a funeral director," she said and chuckled.

"I can't wait to meet them," I said.

"They can't wait to meet you either," she said and placed her hands on my waist.

Damn I wanted her. Her accent was heavy and her words melted together. I bit my lip and smirked as I wrapped my arms around her neck loosely. I watched as her eyes flashed. I shook my head I already knew.

"How long is the ride to your crib?" I asked her and she moved closer to my body.

"15 minutes," she mumbled.

I think I can wait 15 minutes.

"Car baby," I said and smirked.

"Okay," she mumbled.

Before I knew it I was in the back of her car and she was ontop of me. I giggled as she closed the door and she smirked at me. I arched my body into hers as she kissed my neck. She felt so good, but I didn't want a quickie.