Small Altercation

R.Major
April 3,2016
Chapter 50

I was leaning against my car after I gave Jamila a towel and a fresh pair of boxers. She had kicked me out the bathroom she said something about my hands kept making it hard for her to get ready.

"So you saying we came all the way here so they can fuck?" I said as I inhaled my blunt.

"Yasss," Miguel said as I passed it to him.

"You sure?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," he said as he exhaled and passed it back.

"How does Nora have a key to my crib in the islands?" I asked him.

I knew Nora wasn't smashing that girl. She wouldn't in that house at least. She tried it once and my pops damn near killed her. Funniest shit ever.

"I don't know," Miguel said.

"You lying," I said and laughed.

"I might be buttt... know I'm getting a key," he said and winked at me.

"I'm changing all my locks," I said and shook my head.

I watched as Mila came out of the house looking piss with her phone in her hand. She came over to us and I handed her the blunt. She looked at it and took it. She placed it to her lips and inhaled as she looked back at her phone.

"Is that Rain!!!" A voice called out.

I looked up and smiled at Mrs. Cayman as she walked over to me and gave me a tight ass hug.

"You moving back?" She asked me as she pulled away and looked over at Mila.

"No Mrs. Cayman,"'I said and looked at the older lady.

"You should. Me and Candace miss you,"'she said and smirked.

I licked my lips and chuckled. I looked back over at Mila. She was face deep in her phone.

"I might one day," I said.

"Good. We could use your company," she said and smirked at me.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"And you can call me Nicole,"'she said.

"Well Nicole. I have a girlfriend so I'm good on company," I said and smirked.

"Oh Rainie. When you gonna learn that momma is always better than any little hood rat ?" She said and licked her lips.

I can't lie for Mrs Cayman to be 40 she was a very young 40. She was about 5'5. She had a blonde weave and a couple Tatts etched in places only me and her husband have seen and her daughter. She had smooth Caramel skin big ass and some soft ass titties. I watched as her eyes traveled up my body and landed on my lips. I looked over at Mila who was looking piss and worried as she was now talking on her phone.

"I'm good Nicole," I said as  I turned down the sexy milf before me.

" You will be back baby," she whispered in my ear as  she gave me a quick hug.

I watched as she walked off.

"Who was that?" Miguel asked.

"A neighbor," I said as Mila made her way over to us hanging up her phone.