South Carolina

Rain
Chapter 112
September 21,2016

I was in the backyard with my cousins. We had been sitting out here smoking and drinking and eating since yesterday. I was currently putting a whole pig on the grill.

"Damn nigga you been lifting weights?" Ricki said.

"Naw just yo girl's legs nigga," I said and laughed as I sat down in the lawn chair and took off the gloves I had on.

"Shut up Stormy," she said and chuckled.

"What time is that Spanish girl you dating getting here?" Traci asked as she walked over with a blunt.

"Shit, I don't know," I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Got damn cuz! If you cheat on that you crazy. But don't worry I'll be there to pick up the pieces of her heart," Traci said as she handed me the blunt and sat on my lap.

"That won't happen. She don't like ugly niggas," I said and chuckled as I inhaled.

"Fuck you Stormy," she said and laughed.

I exhaled and licked my lips. We had nothing to do today and nothing to do tomorrow. Well it's already tomorrow.

"You not sexy Traci," Heaven said as she walked out.

" you not sexy bish," Traci said.

"I was sexy last night when I was fucking ya mama," she said as she sat next to Ricki.

I smirked and shook my head.

"That's yo aunt you nasty bitch,"Traci said.

"Nope I'm adopted remember," Heaven said and laughed.

I laughed as I inhaled and passed the blunt to Ricki. Heaven was adopted. Te adopted her when she was like 5. We were pretty close because we were the same age when we were together and around her chasing after Ricki and Traci who were like 4 years older than us.

"So you still our cousin," Traci said.

"So. Yo moms is sexy for a old lady," she said and winked at Traci who groaned.

I laughed as my phone rung and Traci punched me in the shoulder. I looked down and squinted my eyes. I was high as fuck and the light was bright. I smirked as Ms. Rose name popped up along with the picture I had took of her. She doesn't know I have it. It was one with her sleeping in no top with my black calvin Klein  boxers gripped her ass. Her hair was straighten and pushed out of her face. She was sleeping on her stomach and her leg was up slightly to her chest showing off a bit of her tattoo. I had took the picture in black and white since it was early in the morning and the sun didn't come up yet.

"Got damn! She is sexy," Traci said as she looked at the picture.

I pushed her little ass off my lap. We all laughed as I answered the FaceTime call. I smirked as she came into view. I quickly placed my headset in my ear.