Distractions

J. Rose
Chapter 18
January 28,2016

I was sitting on my couch watching some movie on Netflix's and thinking about Rain. I haven't heard from her in a couple of days and I was getting worried. She usually hits me up almost all day. I was starting to think that she was thinking she had Friend zoned my ass. I hope that wasn't it because she was want I really wanted in a lot of ways.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I thought about the softness of her lips against mines.  I jumped a bit as I heard a knocking on my door. I looked at the time and notice it was going on midnight. I sighed and got up and answered the door. 

"Ms. Rose we are going to have a serious talk about you and these damn doors," she said and smirked.

I smiled as I stepped back to let her in.

"What about them?" I asked her.

Before  she answered felt her lips crash on mines as her right hand held the back of my neck and the left hand was placed firmly on my hip as she closed the door with her foot. I placed my arms around her neck as she deepened the kiss. The longer we kissed the more aggressive she got. I ran my hands down her neck and to her shoulders pushing her coat to the floor. I ran my hands back up her neck and to her hair pulling on her ponytail.  I felt her nibble on my bottom lip causing a moan to slip into her mouth. She slowly pulled back and licked her lips.

"You have to start locking door and stop answering them late night," she said  as her hands drop to my ass as she picked up.

I wrapped my legs around her waist as she wrapped her lips back around mines. She walked us up the stairs and into the closet room to us. Which happened to be the smoke room.  I pulled back from the kiss and licked my lips as she smirked at me.

"I had a feeling it was you," I said and rubbed her ears.

Her body relaxed as she smiled at me. I bit down on my bottom lip and smiled back her. I loved her smiled. It was the half smiled that made my panties get wet.

"I missed you terribly Ms.Ross ," she said as she sat us down on the couch.

" Mmmm I missed you too Ms. Major," I moaned out as her lips kissed my neck.

" Can I see how much you missed me baby?" she asked me as she nibbled on my ear.

I nodded my head yes as I felt her hand slowly inch its way into my boxers I had on. I bit down on my bottom lip as her finger started to rub on my clit.

"Damn baby you're so damn warm," she said lowly.

I smiled and bit down on my lip as I looked down and watched her plant kisses on parts of my chest that wasn't covered with my tank.. I placed my hands on her head as I slowly started to grind on fingers.

" Damn baby you are so fucking wet," she said as she bit down on my chest.

" I've never been this wet papi," I hissed as her fingers slowly start to creep inside of me.

"Never Ms. Rose?" She asked me.

"Never baby," I moaned out.

"Let me take care of you properly then," she said.

I let out a loud moan once her fingers slide in. It has been a while since I have let someone have my body the way I was letting her have me.  I was loving every bit of attention she was paying to what I liked and what I didn't. She was using all the skills she had to please me and tease me.