Cant get Enough

Rainie
Chapter 127
September 23.2016

Me and Mila were laying on the couch after we had gotten done showering and changing our clothes. She was rubbing my ear as we both were drifting in and out of sleep. That took alot out of both of us.

"Shit! We missed it!" Traci yelled as they came stumbling in my house.

I chuckled as Mila groaned.

"I think I hate everyone you associate with," she mumbled.

I laughed and licked my lips as she turned her head. She was a cranky ass person when she was tired. Especially after sex.

"I'm sorry love," I said as I rubbed her head.

"Seriously you need a place we can get to only by boat or plane," she said in her hoarse voice.

"Whatever you want Ms. Rose," I mumbled.

"Damn Cuz protection at its finest," Heaven said as she picked up the condom off the floor.

"Always," I said.

"I always knew you had a big dick," Ricki said.

I heard Mila groan as she sunk into my body.

"It's bigger than you think," she said.

I laughed as my cousin stared at us.  I bit my lip and winked at them.

"Y'all both owe me a grand!" Traci yelled.

I laughed.

"Rain you playing right? She talking about a strap right?" Ricki said as she sat down in the lazy boy.

I shrugged as Mila turned around and laid her back against my chest.

"No that nigga got a real dick. I told you I felt something when I was sitting on her lap the other night," Traci said as she sat on the coffee table.

"I wanna see it before I give up a grand," Heaven said and sat on Ricki's lap.

I swear they been fucking around since we were little. It didn't bother me cause they weren't blood related.

"No y'all nasty ass,  pervert dumbasses," I said.

"Come on Rain we family. We use to take baths together," Ricki said.

"Yeah when we were like toddlers," I said as Mila ass moved against me.

Her body heat was serious. She was starting to make my shit grow. She need to move before I fuck her up again.

"Stop moving Ms. Rose," I said lowly.

"Stop getting hard. You all in my ass," she mumbled.