The Club

Rainie
Chapter 2
January 15,2016

I let out a small sighed as I parked my car in the lot of the club. I ran my hand over my face and checked the time. It was only 10. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror and decided to take off my tie. I ran my hand over my curly sandy brown afro. I need to get shaped up before this service Saturday and also another dye job. My blondes hair was trying to sneak out on me again. 

I slowly got out of my car and placed my jacket in the back seat.  I really just wanted my bed. Maybe a drink. Definitely a blunt though.  I hit the alarm on my car as I watched the light flash twice letting me know it was locked before I walked into the club. I pulled out my phone to see where Miguel and my homie Nora were.  As I was about to pull up the text thread I heard my name being yelled.  I looked up and saw Nora loud ass mouth.

"Well damn who brought yo ass out tonight?" she said as she walked over to me and stared me down.

"Shut up Nora," I said as I took her drink.

"Rude ass," she said before looping her arm with mines and walked  us up to VIP.

"Blah," I mumbled as we reached the steps.

I meet Nora in college too and some days I regret it. I have no idea why she been rocking with me for  6 years and Miguel for 5. I guess we were destined to be friends.

Nora is a cute ass red bone from the South Side of Chicago . She was loud and hood as fuck and I loved her. She is about 5'6 and thick in all the right places. She has deep dark brown eyes and she had light freckles spread over her face.

We never dated though because we would end up killing each other. We fought like brother and sister or an old married couple. We never thought about doing anything because we both were some hoes in college. I am no longer one but Nora she is out here still playing. I am considering going back to my dog days though.

Once we made our way to the VIP room. I looked around noticing all the fine females that were in the confined space.  It was a lot to chose from tonight and to be honest I might have to get picky tonight.

"HUSBAND!" I heard a high pitch voice yelled.

I laughed as Miguel made his way over. I must admit my Miguel looked good in full drag tonight. He had on some tight acid wash blue jeans, a  fitted black shirt, black heels and he had added a little extra padding. His makeup was flawless and his alter ego was in full Tamar Braxton mode. . If you never meet him out of drag you would have never guess he was a man. He was looking like every bit of sexy female.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"We about to be thots tonight," he said as he pulled back.

"Well shit when you find me somebody let me know," Nora said as she walked off to the bar.

I laughed and shook my head. That girl was a trip. I watched as she unintentionally switches her plump ass in her tight red dress and 3 inch red pumps to the bar. I shook my head. She was in full thot mode. I wonder how many she gonna try and smash tonight. She might dress like a femme but her mentality was all nigga.

"You look cute husband," he said as eyed me up and down he ran his finger under my suspenders and snapped it.

"You can't help but to look cute when you just coming off a call," I said and rubbed my shoulder.

I think I pulled something or some shit. I know the guy was big but shit.

"True Teaa," he said as he giggled and pulled me over to the couch and we sat down.

He was nice and tipsy.  Nora came back over with a beer for me and whatever her and Miguel was sipping on before I got here. I laid my head back on the couch as my body settled into the couch. I was sleepy and hungry. Mostly sleepy though.

"Nuh Uh ! Husband. There is no sleeping in the club," Miguel said as he pulled me up off the couch.

"Uhhh where are we going?" I groaned as he pulled me down the stairs.

"I didn't squeeze my cakes in these jeans just to sit. I wanna shake my ass and get some numbers,"

"Take Nora," I said as I took a sip of my beer and scanned my surroundings.

I wasn't looking for anybody or anything. I just wanted to make sure I had an exit route in case something went down. I would hate to die in a fucking club. That wouldn't look good.

"Now you know she can't dance," he said and laughed.

"Shut up hoe. I can dance if I wanted to," Nora said as she stood on the step above us.

"GURL! You look like what I imagine a earthquake probably feels like,  " he said and laughed.

"Boom! Bye Miguel," she said and rolled her eyes.

I laughed and shook my head as I felt myself being lead to the bar. It was true Nora got all that body and can't move it. She did try though. I told her she needs to take some dance classes or something.

"But first we gonna have shots!" Miguel yelled.

" I can't get too fucked up now," I said and ran my hand down my face as I leaned on the bar.

"Bitch shut up. We drinking tonight," Nora said and giggled.

I licked my lips and shook my head. I watched as the bartender walked over to me and licked her lips. She was okay looking but if flirting with her will get us free drinks then I'm all for it.

"Excuse me Miss. Bartender but can I have a bottle of Henny?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled and winked before she walked off to fetch us a bottle. I laughed and leaned against the bar and waited for the bartender to come back with my bottle and hopefully a free drink or two.