Gimmie a Hour

Jamila
Chapter 145
October 15,2016

I looked at Rainie. She looked a bit out of it. We were sitting on the floor across from each other. She had her legs spread opened and mines were ontop of hers. I watched as she inhaled what she calls banana kush. I watched as she exhaled and handed me snoop.

"So what happened to Jersey and Half and Half?" I asked her.

I watched as she licked her lips and smirked. I smiled as she ran her hands through her hair. The curls bounced around her face. I loved when her dirty blond curls would frame her face. She looked at me with those light brown eyes of hers.

"Jersey is married and so is Half and Half," she said as I nodded while I exhaled the smoke.

"Well they actually ended up marrying each other's sisters," she said and laughed.

I chuckled too. That was oddly cute.

"Where do they live at?" I asked her as I took another hit of the bong.

I have to admit this is some good ass shit.

"Uh Lombard I think," she said.

"I wanna meet them," I said.

"No you don't," she said and chuckled.

"Why not?" I asked her as I took in the beautiful person in front of me.

"They ain't shit," she said as we both laughed.

"All your people are horrible," I said as she smiled at me.

"Not all Dj, Sin, and Red aren't bad," she said and bit her lip.

"Can I meet them?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Speaking of Dj. I might not be here for thanksgiving or Christmas," she said.

I raised my eyebrow. Those were my favorite holidays. I loved spending time with my family even though my big brother gets into with that jackass every year and I usually get into with our mother. I wouldn't change any of it.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"I personally don't celebrate holidays because when I was deployed I lost 5 friends on Christmas, 2 battle buddies on New Year, and 7 plus Banks on thanksgiving," she said.

I looked at her and the smirk never left her face. I'm sure she was thinking nasty. The weed must be helping her to forget about the memories and focus on what's here. Me.

"Where you guys going then?" I asked her.

"We thinking about going to Dubai for thanksgiving," she said.

"Rain that's too damn far? How am I going to see you?" I asked her.

Rain was my family. I want her to meet my siblings. I want her to be there. Be here with me.

"FaceTime," she said and laughed.

I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip. I placed the bong down on the floor and scooted closer to her. I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip. It was the only time we were all together minus Tamia. She hates Mom.

"Rainie," I said as I sat on her lap.

"Ms. Rose," she said.

I placed my hand on the side of her face.