Leap of Faith

J.Rose
April 12,2016
Chapter 57

"Damn Mila. How long you gonna make that girl wait? She gonna end up creeping on you," LaLa said as we walked out of the mall.

"I'm not ready yet and she is not gonna force me. I don't even know how to tell if I'm ready," I said as we walked to our cars.

"I guess. But sometimes you just gotta take that leap," she said and got in her car.

I laughed and shook my head. Sometimes I have no idea why I hang out with her bad advice giving ass. I got in my car and drove to Rains crib.

"Well hello Ms.Rose," she said as soon as I walked in the door.

I smiled as I sat my bags down and made my way into the kitchen where she was.

"Hey baby," I said as I pecked her lips.

"Don't you look very tempting today," she said as she smiled and started to undress me with her eyes.

I blushed a little bit. All I had on was some black joggers and a yellow beater. I smiled as I looked her up and down. She had on her black slacks and a red beater with her suspenders. I bit down on my bottom lip. A leap huh.

"Rain?" I asked her as she looked up from washing some dishes she had in her sink.

"Ms. Rose?" She said back and smirked.

"I think I'm ready?" I said lowly and smirked.

I watched as a confused look wash across her face.

"Ready for what?" She said and turned off the water and wiped her hands down her pants.

I giggled and walked closer to her. She was such a little boy.

"You know what," I said and placed my hands on the sides of her face.

"No I don't," she said as her light brown eyes danced with curiosity.

I smirked and brought her lips to mines. She placed her hands on my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I felt her suck on my bottom lip as I let a small moan escape. She slowly pulled back and placed her forehead on mines.

"You sure?" She whispered and licked her lips.

"Gotta take that leap sometime," I said.

"Well I'm glad you are taking it with me," she said and picked me up by my ass.

The next thing I know I'm lying on her bed as she kisses my neck and slowly starts to insert the strap.

"If you want to stop let me know," she said.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt her insert more of it in.

"This might hurt," she mumbled as she quickly jammed it inside of me.

I tighten my grip around her body as I let out a small Yelp. I felt the tears run down my face. That shit hurt more than I thought. I felt her places kisses on my neck as she slowly moved her hips. I held her closer as she started to speed up and the pain was overtaken by pleasure.

"Mmmm faster Papi," I moaned out.

I felt her speed up as moans escaped my mouth at every thrust. I felt the strap hit my spot and my body shook.

"Shit Rain right there Papi," I moaned and pulled her closer.

"Cum for me," she hissed in my ear.