No Alone time

Jamila
Chapter 115
September 21,2016

I woke up from my weird ass dream. I have been having them a lot since Rain has been gone. It's always the same. I tell Rain I'm pregnant she questions me. I find out she has female and male parts. Then she ask me what I want to do. I tell her I want to keep it and next thing I know it's just the two of us on top of a building get married as the sunsets. It scared me at first because I never finished the dream the first couple of times because it seemed like she was gonna leave me and I would have a little her to look at everyday. I shook the dream and got up. I didn't want to dwell to much on it. Besides I was with her again so I'm sure the dream will stop.

I made my way down the stairs. I placed the blunt to my lips as I stopped and saw Rain sitting in her lazy boy chair. I smirked as I exhaled. She had changed me into a t-shirt and just a pair of her boxer briefs and socks. She was so damn I don't even know. I made my way over to her as I watched her finished the blunt she was smoking on.  I walked around her and sat in her lap. I gasped then giggled as she put the foot rest up on the lazy boy.

"Did you sleep good Ms. Rose?" She asked me.

I laid my head on her chest as I cuddled into her body. Her heart skipped a beat. Her breathing was starting to slow. I was a little worried.

"Are you mad about something?" I asked her as I barely heard her heartbeat.

"No just super relaxed," she groaned and handed me the blunt.

I smirked. She has never ever been this relaxed before. She was actually a lot warmer than usual. It was relaxing. I can see why she likes my body heat it is relaxing. I slowly sat up as I inhaled.

"Where's yo nasty cousins?" I asked as I exhaled.

"Them dumbasses went home," she said.

I laughed. She smirked and closed her eyes. I watched as she licked her lips and brought her hand behind her head. I missed her so damn much. I was so damn in love with her. I was also liking her more and more. I think it was the small things.  Like her making time for me, her never turning me away when I really need her and then her giving me my space if I need it. I ran my hand down her face as I placed the blunt in the ashtray. She furrowed her eyebrows and slowly opened her eyes. She wrapped her arm around my waist. I smirked and bent down as I slowly kissed her lips. She kissed me lazily. I pulled her more into the lazy kiss.

It felt a lot different than the other kisses. This one was relaxing and so much more open. Like she was giving me her soul. Letting me in on all of her secrets. The good ones and the bad ones. She still has this mysterious vibe to her and I loved it. I moaned into her mouth as she pulled me closer and held me so damn tight. I loved this feeling. It was making me happier than what I already was when I was with her. I slowly sucked on her bottom lip. I felt her shift a little bit. I smirked and pulled her lip between my teeth as I pulled back and her lip popped out of my mouth.

I smirked as she slowly opened her beautiful light brown eyes. I placed my hand around her neck as my thumb stroke across her jaw line. I slowly moved her head to the side and started to place kiss on her neck. I felt her tense up as a small whimper escaped from her lips. I smirked and started to suck on her neck as I ran my hand down the center of her chest. She groaned. I bit down on her neck as my hand ran under her breast and down to her side. I heard the flick of a lighter as I sucked harder on her neck. I felt her inhale as I sucked on her neck. I felt her exhale as I rubbed her side.

"You hungry Ms. Rose?" She asked me in her heavy accent that made me soak my bottoms.

I shook my head no as I move my lips to a new spot to leave my mark. I felt her inhale again. I was gonna light her ass up. I was gonna mark my territory like I did when we meet my family. I felt her exhaled. I slowly pulled back to admire my work. It looked so good on her her Caramel skin. She lazily smirked at me as she handed me the blunt she was smoking on.