Mama Rose

Mila
July 4,2016
Chapter 100

I sighed as I held my baby sister closer to me as she started to play with my ear. I pulled out my phone and dialed Rains number for the 5th time today. I was so damn nervous and she was suppose to be her an hour ago. My mom has been asking me non stop if she was coming. I placed the phone to my ear.

"Yes Ms Rose?" I heard her say.

I felt my heart melt at the sound of her voice.

"Where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm on my way," she said as I looked at my mother as she stood next to her man.

I rolled my eyes as she pecked his cheek.

"How far?" I asked her.

I heard her chuckled and then hang up. I gasped as I felt an arm wrap around my waist. She moved my phone down to my side.

"Not far at all Ms. Rose," she said and she pulled me into her and she kissed my neck.

"RAINNIE!" My little sister yelled as she came running towards Rain.

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around Rains calf and started jumping. Rain unwrapped her arm from around me and bent down to pick her up.

"Well hello Ms London," she said as she tickled my sister and she giggled.

"Kiss," London said.

I laughed as Rain gasped and her eyes got big as London furrowed her eyebrows.

"How did I forget," Rain said and placed a bunch of kisses on her cheek as she giggled.

I laughed as Mayra started to squirm in my arms. I smirked as London small hands grabbed the side of Rains face as she spit out her binky and pulled Rains head down so she could kiss her forehead. I smiled. They were cute.

"Stop it Ra," I said as she tried to jump out of my arms and to Rain.

Rain looked at me and smiled. I looked at her careful. She was on something but I don't know what. I bit my lip. I wonder what happened. She reached her arm out and Mayra jumped from me to her.  I smirked as Ra laid her head on her shoulder and Rain kissed her cheek.  I watched as Rain looked at me and licked her lips. I took a step closer to her.

"You're late," I said and smirked.

"I'm sorry Ms. Rose," she said and licked her lips.

"And you're high aren't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah. We were smoking at the office with the two new directors I hired," she said.

"And?" I asked her as I watched London try to untie Rains Yellow tie.

"I popped a couple of pills," she smirked.

"I want them all," I said.

"Okay Ms. Rose," she said and smiled at me.

I smiled back as I watched the sun bounce off her face. She was looking good as fuck. She was in a black suit, a black dress shirt and of course the yellow tie. I smirked as I looked down at her feet. I laughed she didn't have on any shoes and her yellow socks had toasters on them.

"Where are your shoes?" I asked her.

"In the car. My feet hurt," she said.