Private Jet

Rain
Chapter 66
April 28,2016

"Rain how much money do you really have?" Frankie asked me as we stood on the blacktop of were my jet was sitting.

"Enough for her ass to stop working," Nora said.

I glared at her as she looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"What nigga it's true. Rich ass motha fucka," she said and started to get on the jet.

"I swear I'm going to dump Nora as a friend," I said.

I felt Mila tap my shoulder. I looked down at Mila. She was looking good in my Star Wars pajama pants and a old ass guess sweatshirt she found in the back of my closet. I focused in her lips as she spoke to me.

"Come on baby let's get on the plane. I'm sleepy as fuck," she said.

I smiled and nodded my head as we got on the plane. We sat down on the couch. She placed her feet on the couch and cuddled into my side. I placed my arm around her body as I slouched down in my seat. I grabbed the remote and turned the on.

"Damn Rain! This shit is nice," James said as he got on the plane.

"You better not fuck this up Mila. This the only girl I like that you dated and she not a bum," James said as he glared at Mila.

I laughed and Mila flipped him off.

"No thank you I don't munch," he said as he sat in one of the chairs across from us.

"You wouldn't eat it like Rain anyway," Nora said and laughed.

I laughed and Mila looked at me and glared. She was shooting daggers straight through my soul. I smirked and looked at Nora.

"How would you know?" Frankie asked as she sat in the chair next to James.

"Mmm I heard them in the shower," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"When?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"The day you left us at IHOP," Miguel said.

I chuckled as Mila covered her face and groaned.

"My big brother got them skills son," Nora said all hyped.

"Hell yeah I swear she had Mila hitting some high ass note and shit. Probably had that ass climbing walls. Ain't that right Mila," Miguel said and wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed as the plane started to take off. I felt Mila's hand on the  back of my neck as she pulled me down.

"Can you hear me ?" She asked as I read her lips.

"Not really," I said and smirked.