Uncaged

J. Rose
May 12. 2016
Chapter 77

I was a bit scared. I know we have done this twice before but something is different. She had snapped all the way. I've seen it before but tonight I think I opened the cage much wider than I meant to.

But her aggressiveness has turned me on so damn much. She had me dripping all down my thighs. I did want all she was about to give me. Especially that bomb ass head. I bit my lip thinking about it. I let my hand travel down to my dripping core. I let out a small moan as I rubbed my clit. I moved my hand to my breast and played with my nipple ring. All I could do was imagine Rain's head between my thighs.

"Mmmm shit," I moaned lightly.

Just think about her tongue was driving me closer to the edge.

"Baby. You started with out daddy?" Her thick accent flowed through my ears.

I arched my back and let out a long moan. I slowly opened my eyes. To see her standing in front of the bed. She had strapped up and the imprint was pressing against her pajama pants.

"Did I tell you that was okay baby?" She asked me.

I felt my body tingle as my orgasm took over my body. She was pushing me there. I looked over her well toned arms that were crossed against her chest. Her torso was covered in a white beater. Her eyes seemed even lighter and her accent was heavy. I stared at her and let out a long moan as she smirked at me.

"You bout to come for daddy?" She asked.

"Yes Papi," I moaned as my body tensed up and I came.

"Finish taking that dress off," she said.

I smirked and nodded my head. I slowly stood up and turned around. I placed my hands on my waist and slowly pulled my dress down as I wiggled my hips. I looked back as her eyes followed every movement. I smirked. I guess I did still have it. I bent down lower and stepped out of my dress.

"Fuck," I moaned as I grabbed the end of the bed.

I quickly removed my other leg out of the dress. I moaned as she sucked on my clit quickly. I felt her slap my ass and squeezed it as she pulled back. I let out a small yelp.

"Let me see that pussy baby. Arch that shit,"'she said aggressively and slapped my ass.

"Okay," I moaned as I laid my upper body on the bed and pushed my ass up as high as I could.

"So damn pretty," she said as she stuck her tongue inside of me.

"Shit," I hissed as my legs started to shake.

She quickly flicked her tongue against my spot.

"Ah," I moaned as I threw my ass back against her thick tongue.

"Damn you got a long tongue," I moaned as I gasped.

"Fuck baby, make this pussy cum," I moaned as my body shook.

I placed my hand on the back of her head pushing her tongue deeper. I bit my lip as she slapped my ass.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my body shook.

"Please papi," I begged as she slapped my ass harder.

Sending the sensation throughout my body. I felt as the wave of heat surged through me. I gripped the sheet.