Causal Date

R.Major
February 21,2016
Chapter 33

"Rain didn't I tell you not to tuck in this shirt," Jamila said as she walked over to me.

I smiled as she started to untuck the orange and black nike shirt that had said Every Damn Day on it. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched her. She looked up at me when I wrapped my arms around her waist and laughed.

"You did this shit on purpose," she said as I Laughed and pecked her lips.

She stood back and looked me up and down as I started to undress her with my eyes. She had on some acid wash rip jeans, some fresh white ones. A orange Nike hoodie and Chicago bears beanie that had the little ball on top of it, with her hair straighten.

I licked my lips as my eyes wander up to her face as she licked her lips. My eyes traveled up to her beautiful hazel colored eyes that were more on the side of grey tonight. Her eyebrows were perfectly done as she raised the one. Her eyes were traveling over my body as she took in the outfit she had dressed me in.

I had on the black and orange t-shirt, black cargo pants and a pair of all orange and black Jordan's she somehow found and had talked me into wearing a black polo hat and my glasses.

"Damn Rain," she mumbled.

I smiled. I haven't dressed like this in along time.

"Come on before yo people start blowing up yo phone and I take you down right here," I said as I grabbed the black Adidas track jacket off my bed.

I watched as she smirked and zipped up my jacket half way.

"Mines? Your friends are worse. Especially Nora," she said and laughed.

"You are right," I said and laughed.

She grabbed a hold of my hand as we walked out her room and down stairs. I couldn't help but stare at her ass. I loved titties but asses are something nice to look at too. Especially her round ass. I licked my lips.

"I can feel you staring baby," she said.

"I can't help it. I'm gay and you got a lot of ass on you Ms.Rose," I told her.

I heard her giggled as my body slammed into hers as we reached her last stepped. I'm so glad I have on a lot of clothes. My shit was starting to grow. I actually wasn't completely honest about the size of it. I usually can control it pretty damn well. But she was making it hard for me literally and figuratively.

"First we are going to a movie, then dinner, a bar, and finally we are gonna meet up with everybody at the club," she said as she lead me out the house and out of my thoughts.

"You gonna have me out all damn night," I said and laughed as she let my hand go to lock her doors.

"Yup," she said and grabbed my hand leading me to her garage.